Reviews about Okes website

Asma

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I start working on one site that is Okes, in this site every day 5 ads will come and per ads you earn 20 satoshi., but i seen that some of people told that there is a trick in it from which per ad 100 satoshi can earn.
In this case i want you review that any one know about that trick, tell about its real or scams.

Its a scam. Def does not work.

I have heard about this website and my friend told me the website is a scam and they just people's time and data for nothing that's not useful to make money with on their PLATFORM but you can still give it a trial to know more about it

I’m a influencer with nearly 4,000 subscribers and I am constantly looking for ways to obtain more income to help support what I enjoy doing most. Do you think investing in a merchandise shelf could be a profitable move? Is there any YouTubers or content creators here at Bizdustry that have already implemented something
This reply seem to be off point with respect to the topic discussed, i am yet to try the okes website but hopefully i can create an account, check reviews online and see to what you are trying to achieve, sometimes this may and may not be possible, i hope i can achieve this even though i don't really love satoshis websites due to the stressful earning method.

I have not used the ones website before but from what a few friends have told me, that the site is a scam site and that we should steer clear, in an era where people want to earn online, it is important you safeguard yourself while using the internet.

Okex website is a nice website I have been making use of this site for a while now, you can be able to subscribe into the site buy and sell cryptocurrency and also use the site as a wallet for your cryptocurrency, you can also make money through this side by simply referring orders.

I start working on one site that is Okes, in this site every day 5 ads will come and per ads you earn 20 satoshi., but i seen that some of people told that there is a trick in it from which per ad 100 satoshi can earn.
In this case i want you review that any one know about that trick, tell about its real or scams.
Im so sorry to say this, because I don't like anything call Satoshi,it waste time and energy I guess and no matter how long you keep earning Satoshi I don't think it will rather turn into real money for you.

The earnings rate on this okes website is just too low for my liking and I don't feel like visiting this website because of the low amount of money that I can earn while working there.

I have seen some people who have been using the okes website but their review about the site is very harsh on the amount warning and how it is small.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning a so called okes webiste, well i personally am just hearing this for the first time and while i have been reading people's comments of the subject matter i have to say wow

Sounds like a PTC. I am done with PTC. I have tried with various types of PTC. I have even invested money on PTC that sells earning packages (HYIP schemes), I have also rented referrals, bought referrals, and bought membership on PTC. Now, I am done.

I have read about this site.
If you can actually play a trick on a site just to make extra rewards, then I think it is a scam site. I would suggest you stay off it. There are other sites where you can earn from.

20 Satoshi for even something that's legitimate is so small in my opinion. I wouldn't even touch it.
Ever since late last year, I've constantly seen the need to acquire a high paying skill that'll just solve my income problems once and for all.

Have not even heard about this site at all, not to mention hearing about some trick. That by the side how sure are you that the site itself is legit? Have you seen payment proof from others?

I can't really say if the above platform is a scam or not because I have not worked with them before. But we are aware that most of the PTC platforms today have turned scam and more of such platforms are being created daily to use it to scam people of their hard earned money. It would be better if someone who has worked and withdrawn from the site post at least a payment proof here

I don't think that's a good idea to earn money online, platforms like this are not that legitimate, in other to avoid being scammed I'll advice you to look for other means of earning money online.

I don't normally work in this kinds of of performs, if you want to earn a tangible amount of money you need to have a good skills, having a good skills are the best way to earn money this day's.

Have not even heard about this site at all, not to mention hearing about some trick. That by the side how sure are you that the site itself is legit? Have you seen payment proof from others?
That's the question I'm about to ask, we are not expected to trust platforms like This, I have ones came across a website like this but only to realize is a scam.

This type of site is definitely a scam and a total waste of time and resources , even making 100satoshi daily is not worth wasting your time and your data subscription on.

You are very lucky that so many people have had experience about the site and it has been labelled as a scam.
The best thing to do is to desist from working on some site so as to avoid getting scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back