What's new

Rented Referrals

When I was using PTC sites, I did try rented referrals once. I did not make enough but thankfully I was able to recover the investment. I did not try again because I heard about a lot of people being scammed through rented referrals.
Rented referrals is only meant for PTC websites and it is the number of activities that the rented referrals did that will determine what you will earn. I don't see it has a way to make more money

Have you ever used rented referrals to make money? I tried them on Neobux with disastrous results and not only lost the money I paid for them but more as well. I have come to the conclusion they are not real clickers but bots designed to make you spend more on the site, Direct referrals may not click for long but at least they don't cost you anything.
Like seriously there is nothing we cannot see online these days and it's my first time hearing that there is a rented referral one could use to win money online but is all good though online is a world of possibilities.

Fraud is everywhere now, people would say anything they can just to lure victims in. Personally, I'm against the idea of rented referrals. It doesn't make sense

First of all I would like to know what rented refferal is,the concept surrounding it and how beneficial it is to digital network

It is rather unfortunate that you went through all that in neobux. I once had an account with neobux some years back but I did not buy rented referrals from them, though I am no longer using the account, not because of any problems though. As for rented referrals, I have not done it before, and I never believed it.

Not only these rented referrals bro but also a lot of freelancers parading on Fiverr especially as helping to promote content or get subscribers to you.
Most times they're never organic and you'll discover that in the end, such traffic is not beneficial to you.

I don't think buying refferals on a site will be a good idea because you can easily be scammed. I believe by now you know the disadvantage of buying refferals.

Most of the rented referral you get the same platform you are using tends to be scam,I have come across that,I only wasted my money and time thinking it was legit.

When I was using PTC sites, I did try rented referrals once. I did not make enough but thankfully I was able to recover the investment. I did not try again because I heard about a lot of people being scammed through rented referrals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back