Rented Referrals

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever used rented referrals to make money? I tried them on Neobux with disastrous results and not only lost the money I paid for them but more as well. I have come to the conclusion they are not real clickers but bots designed to make you spend more on the site, Direct referrals may not click for long but at least they don't cost you anything.

I was also on Neobux, but I never wanted to pay the rented referrals, I completed the threshold and left the site. I understand that these rented referrals are not reliable.

I was also on Neobux, but I never wanted to pay the rented referrals, I completed the threshold and left the site. I understand that these rented referrals are not reliable.
Hmm what's this about? Is it a pay to click website? I've never heard about it.

Neobux, a pay per click site, the threshold is $2, at least when I was on the site, has many ways to earn but can not be done from my country, so I can not give more details.

Neobux is one of the very first ptc websites. It has been going for years but the pay is very low. I think I was earning around 4 cents a day while I was there. You can upgrade but it is expensive. That is why I decided to rent referrals, I thought it would make things easier but it was a big mistake.

I am not on any PTC, therefore, I do not know what rented referrals are. Based on what I read here, I think you should not take the risk of paying for rented referrals.

When I was using PTC sites, I did try rented referrals once. I did not make enough but thankfully I was able to recover the investment. I did not try again because I heard about a lot of people being scammed through rented referrals.

I am not on any PTC, therefore, I do not know what rented referrals are. Based on what I read here, I think you should not take the risk of paying for rented referrals.
I'm not on neobux, i believe they're talking about how neobux works, if you really want to earn high on their site. You need to buy referrals to place under your signature, those referrals need to work consistently to increase your revenue on the site. Its a ptc site that is mainly focuses on members upgrading their plans, to earn higher fortunes.

While I believe PTC is simple way to earn some cash. Upgrading account, buying referrals everything look shady to me.

Rented refferal is really bad thing to make traffic to a website. The best way or make traffic come to your website is through search engine optimization. If you can learn and know the rudiments, it will pay you

Search Engine frawns at getting traffic from a bad source. To some extent what you just did can have a very big negative effect on the development of your website. You really need to know more about Search Engine optimization to develop your website

In most cases, it is better to just go through the traditional way and recruit real people as your referral. Most of these sites or whatever that offer such services, they dont give real persons as referrals.

In most cases, it is better to just go through the traditional way and recruit real people as your referral. Most of these sites or whatever that offer such services, they dont give real persons as referrals.
I agree. You see, exactly the samething of @Sprite1950 , was happened to me years many ago on Neobux.
However, recruiting active referrals, I believe, is the most hardest thing for any multi-level earning site.
Are you agree?

It's always advisable to stay away from rented referrals to prevent you from falling into losses, the direct referrals are better with respect to their own activities.

I didn't even complete my threshold before abandoning the site, I wasn't even sure but I guess I was right in the end they the rented referrals wouldn't pay me

Have you ever used rented referrals to make money? I tried them on Neobux with disastrous results and not only lost the money I paid for them but more as well. I have come to the conclusion they are not real clickers but bots designed to make you spend more on the site, Direct referrals may not click for long but at least they don't cost you anything.
Most websites that offer rented referral services are fake. From time I do t really like rented referrals, they are never genuine, imagine being paid to click a link, you won't even stay on the link for long that is if you even stay on the link at all, clickers will only click to earn not to see the content.

I can not encourage people to make use of this type of referrals because some of them are not even real. They are like robot

I agree. You see, exactly the samething of @Sprite1950 , was happened to me years many ago on Neobux.
However, recruiting active referrals, I believe, is the most hardest thing for any multi-level earning site.
Are you agree?
I totally Agree with you, it is indeed very hard to get real referrals, especially this period whereby there are alot of scam sits and online fraud, a lot of persons are scared to even click any link you sent because they don't trust these sites.

I totally Agree with you, it is indeed very hard to get real referrals, especially this period whereby there are alot of scam sits and online fraud, a lot of persons are scared to even click any link you sent because they don't trust these sites.
Indeed. This Is the problem, because for this reason, without referrals, we don't make much money on these types of sites.

Do you know by chance alternative soluzione?
Thank you.

I have never make money by rented referral because I don't really know more about the website, and I don't really know how the website works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back