What's new

Refer a friend & earn 1.00$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme for the Christmas Period. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

1. Users must make a minimum of 25 posts.
  2. Users must not be in the same household or use the same IP address.
  3. Users must not register under a proxy server.
  4. Users must not violate any of our site Guidelines.
  5. Users must sign up using your referral link, which can be found here.
  6. You must not use any methods that are deemed malicious, fraudulent, or cheat the system for money.
  7. All of the 25 messages that your referral posts must adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, pleasefill out the template below. DO NOT MESSAGE A STAFF MEMBER, WE WILL NOT FULFIL REFERRAL BONUS REQUESTS BY PM.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
My referral bonus for those I referred with my links in December are yet to be paid. Those who has met the requirements above are Abibatabosede, Adegbindin Abdullahi, Ibrahim and Tanny. Please send the referral bonus to my bizdustry account.
Post automatically merged:

We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme for the Christmas Period. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

6. You must not use any methods that are deemed malicious, fraudulent, or cheat the system for money.
  7. All of the 25 messages that your referral posts must adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, pleasefill out the template below. DO NOT MESSAGE A STAFF MEMBER, WE WILL NOT FULFIL REFERRAL BONUS REQUESTS BY PM.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):

• Usernames
My referral bonus for those I referred with my links in December are yet to be paid. Those who has met the requirements above are Abibatabosede, Adegbindin Abdullahi, Ibrahim and Tanny. Please send the referral bonus to my bizdustry account. Thanks in anticipation.

Is it still ongoing and what are the conditions to be met?

Thank you so much sir for this new update.its a chance to increase our biznotes and earn more from this site.thanks alot you gave us a opportunity for increasing our earning and increase the bizdustry team.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
Good morning admin, I shared mh referral link to a girl but she said she didn't see confirmation message in her mailbox. Below are her details.
Username : dorcey
Email address:dorcasadeyemi2018@gmail.com
Please help me look into it.
I will stil refer more to grow our community.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
Noted sir, but please how do I place a withdrawal a swift response will be appreciated thanks in anticipation.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
Great opportunity you gives us.well the question is how to refer... is there any refral id?
I'm confused so plz.guide me.thanx

Name:
Name of Referral(s):

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Cheat Here!​
semp.net​
Below are 4 of my referral who has met the requirements for me to receive the referral bonus. Please confirm and credit my biznotes for each of them.
1. https://bizdustry.com/members/abibatabosede.3594/

2. https://bizdustry.com/members/adegbindin-abdullahi.3581/

3. https://bizdustry.com/members/tanny.1562/

4. https://bizdustry.com/members/ibrahim.3739/

I have actually referred a few people. As long as Bizdustry keep giving rewards out to people, I will keep referring. I just need those that I referred to verify their accounts so I can claim my bonuses as soon as possible.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):

• Currenci
User name: chief
Name of referral : btaliat
Link to his username :https://bizdustry.com/members/chief.6017/
And I have not been credited sir.

Thanks for this opportunity u gave to us we really enjoy this bizdustry this very fantastic thanks so much
Post automatically merged:

Thanks sir for giving us an opportunity to improve our account. This is a good way to boost up members. So i can perform very well and I will refer more friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back