What's new

Reddit vs. Hedgefund

palmeras

Familiar Face
Jan 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This topic is blowing up on my feed but somehow I can't fully understand but I get the gist of it on how redditors bunkrupt a certain company using their own trick. Fellas what's your though on this?

That's giving the hedgefunds a taste of their own medicine because that's what they good at. Spotting and exploiting the weaknesses of a business or company to make sufficient gains from it so I would give the reddit guys kudos. I learnt a lot from watching billions about the hedge fund industry and why a lot of other business sector do not like them. But in their defence they don't do what they do the market will not be as solid as it is because they of risks thereby moping them up.

It's a complex story to be honest. On one side one would like to support what Reddit did because of my past experiences with Hedge funds. On the other side, what happened goes against what a right business should look like and should be condemned. I feel Hedgefunds should do the needful by making sure Reddit pays for what has been done.

Reddit is a massive website it is full of different topics and different groups. There are different niches you can find there. it is one of the best place you can market your product but you have to be very strategic with it you know how to avoid being getting banned. Indian rock groups there close to one. Therefore they are capable of being what you said in your post.

This issue is somehow difficult to understand, I don't really know what to say about the topic some people are really supporting the raddit, whiles others are against them, inasmuch as I don't really want to sit on the fence, I want to understand clearly what's going between the two parties.

Woah. To think that this was possible would've been a distant dream in the last century or earlier part of this century even.
This isn't too nice as there are innocent investors fund there as well and I expect investigations to be carried out.

Reddit is a platform where you could get access to so many gist..I strongly feel that reddit is a site to go if you are on a lookout for cryptocurrency rumors. It's a good cryptocurrency news platform.

It is quite a reasonable argument for a company whose major impact is to feed on the shortfalls of other companies and gain from it. Reddit has truly been at the receiving end and should do everything withing it's power to win it over.

Reddit is a website where you may access a lot of gist. Reddit, in my opinion, is the place to go if you're looking for cryptocurrency rumors. It's a reliable source of cryptocurrency news.

The honest truth is that It is quite a reasonable argument for a company whose major impact is to feed on the shortfalls of other companies and gain from it. Reddit has truly been at the receiving end and should do everything withing it's power to win it over.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back