What's new

Recommend any pay to upload site

Blaqsbi.com is a paid to upload site I use they are yet to pay me, but they will surely pay, some users have confirmed their payment and that's a huge success so I urge you to give it a trial and find out more, that's my contribution.

When you got paid please let me know so I can join under you, since I tried few programs and they all went into scam. I cannot waste my time unless some genuine reviews will be posted.

Hi can u recommend any legit pay to upload site
Noise Cash is a great site and it pays and I have worked on it and I have made a lot of money from it and a lot of friends are working on it and it fixes and it It's a good site and a lot of people are making money working on it.

Is it a reality? I still doubt the authenticity of any paid to upload site, because of the way the fake sites that provide their information to the general public. I'm a fan of paid sites but I can't stop waiting to get a real platform for such task.

Blaqsbi.com is a paid to upload site I use they are yet to pay me, but they will surely pay, some users have confirmed their payment and that's a huge success so I urge you to give it a trial and find out more, that's my contribution.
what is the meaning of paid to upload site? Do you Upload anything to the site and you get paid or how is it done? Kindly shed more light on the meaning of this, thanks. I'll be in the comment section reading replies.

Paid to upload site, is a website that pays you some money when you upload some artistic works into their site, you just have to make sure that your posts are original: meaning that it must be something that comes from you, if you are into art what are you waiting for?

Pay to upload site are rare to find. You Know why? There do not keep to their promise of paying their users. You discover at the tail end after you have delivered and upload successful you do not get paid. I advise you get something else to do.

I have made a review of samaup here in bizdustry, you can check it :
It's a website that pays you for having people downloading your files

Linkvertise is the first get paid to upload and share files on my list. Though they are new kid in the block but that have big pay per thousand views which stood between $2 - $10 depending on the file magnitude. You can cash out using PayPal, payoneer, pay safe card, bank transfer and Amazon voucher. Another one is shrink earn I like it because it has low threshold which is minimum of $5.

I have not tried, but I think you can try Blaqsbi, picture punch and uptrend. These sites are legit. That's what I hear from the people who are using these sites to make money by uploading content.

Concerning recommendation of any pay to upload site. Well, I don't know of any pay to upload site that are present has some that turns out to pay to upload might later be a scam sooner or later. You can make some research on it on the google search engine

I don't really know too well about the website so to recommend you any pay site you can upload your site, I think you can do research so to find one.

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
These are the few legit platform that I know you can generate a lot of income through your post, videos or photos

Alot of people keep posting about paid to upload site , they are few paid to upload site out there some are survey , I know one which is Swagbucks but it's select country

I don't know anyone for now because I don't really have interest in them, there are a lot of them out there on the website you can search and google will help to identify the best you can use get paid reasonably.

One thing about all these websites is that most times they bit more than they can chew, so when it is time for payment, you will see them lacking because most of them do not have any plans for that much serious members. So before you start spending time on any website, you should first run a background check on such website

This is lovely I am just seeing few site now but most or this site you people mention there is no prove of payment,and I will love to be part of these forums

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back