What's new

Real Estate

I simply view real estate as an investment avenue where people buy landed properties at a lower price and sell at a higher price after some period of time.

What do you know about real estate?
What do you like about real estate?
Do you have any real estate investments?
Do you prefer investing in condominiums or high scrapper buildings?

Real estate is simpling buying/investing in properties i.e buildings and land.

I love real estate because of how profitably it is, especially when you invest in apartments, flats and condominiums that you can rent out to people, and real estate gives me that freedom because real estate income is passive income,where I have to do little or nothing before money starts flowing in!

No I don't have any real estate properties yet but I'm working hard on it.

Where I live and the economic situation in it, it's wiser and more profitable to invest in condominiums.
People who invest in Real estates really earn very well , the most expensive thing here is owning a real estate so people who have experience in this domain got lot of money .

Almost everybody love real estate investment because they know it is one of the most profitable form of investment in the world,it is only a little amount of people that have an opportunity to enjoy the full benefits of real estate investment and these are the rich people.

Your statement is totally true, the population keeps increasing steadily, that is the main reason why the real estate world is in constant movement, which makes it a totally lucrative business.
Real estate business is a very lucrative business that everyone is going into and investing in presently now because over here we have less houses and since is a developing Nations most people need resettlement and houses to stay.

Real estate is really a lucrative business. If you can invest and manage well, you can earn big amount in short time. I have my relative who does such kind of business and now earning in 6 digits.
Hmm, if i can get to that level of your relation within the next 5-10 years I'll simply be thrilled at it. Gradually I'll be securing some landed property which i can secure then I'll hope for the better upward.

Hmm, if i can get to that level of your relation within the next 5-10 years I'll simply be thrilled at it. Gradually I'll be securing some landed property which i can secure then I'll hope for the better upward.
Initially the investment should be high. Because in real estate business the transactions are done in very huge amount. So even if you want a share of any property or land, you will need to invest a huge sum of money. The return on your investment is also high.

Real estate business is a very lucrative business that everyone is going into and investing in presently now because over here we have less houses and since is a developing Nations most people need resettlement and houses to stay.
That's what I say, and this happens in your country, in mine and that of many. The population is constantly increasing, and this is the main reason why the real estate business continues to be profitable. The need for housing is worldwide, either to rent or to buy.

What do you know about real estate?
What do you like about real estate?
Do you have any real estate investments?
Do you prefer investing in condominiums or high scrapper buildings?

Real estate is simpling buying/investing in properties i.e buildings and land.

I love real estate because of how profitably it is, especially when you invest in apartments, flats and condominiums that you can rent out to people, and real estate gives me that freedom because real estate income is passive income,where I have to do little or nothing before money starts flowing in!

No I don't have any real estate properties yet but I'm working hard on it.

Where I live and the economic situation in it, it's wiser and more profitable to invest in condominiums.
Real estate this days is just a packaged name or i should call it branded name, real estate as been an aged business, even though its not called real estating

Initially the investment should be high. Because in real estate business the transactions are done in very huge amount. So even if you want a share of any property or land, you will need to invest a huge sum of money. The return on your investment is also high.
Yeah, real estate property investment requires huge amount of money to enter into it. So when reaping the future reward better reward will follow in.

The real estate business is a really lucrative business, but it's not for those who don't have the intrest in it or have the patience to wait till it pays.

If am to get involve in real estate, then my earnings in crypto world world have increased because real estate is not for average earners and I need to get rich to be able to get my own estate.

Real estate investment is the best retirement investment we can offer ourselves long time cos of its unending benefits it carries.

The real estate business is a really lucrative business, but it's not for those who don't have the intrest in it or have the patience to wait till it pays.
It is as you explain, the real estate business is not for everyone, you have to have skills to make the purchase/sale of the property. Patience and communication are fundamental, as well as a good financial management since in this business you don't do daily operations, but from time to time.

Real estates are very good source of income. It is great way of generating passive earnings and re-investing.

Unfortunately, the pandemic has caused the real state business to collapse to some extent in my country. many real-estate agents suffered a lot due to massive drops of price in the value of property and many real estate agents went out of business in my city. The government also never helped real estate developers at all.

Real Estate is one of the best Business to go into because it's very productive and profitable. One can earn money from any department in the industry ranging from land flipping, agents, property leasing and others.

Almost everybody love real estate investment because they know it is one of the most profitable form of investment in the world,it is only a little amount of people that have an opportunity to enjoy the full benefits of real estate investment and these are the rich people.
It is true, to enjoy all the benefits you must have a huge capital. However, without it we can also benefit as agents, get sellers and buyers or tenants and rental properties, make the link, close the deal and we will profit from it.

I simply view real estate as an investment avenue where people buy landed properties at a lower price and sell at a higher price after some period of time.
The period of time is the crux of the matter when you invest in real estate. Don't expect the property that you bought this year to be profitable by next year. The increase in market price depends on many factors like the progress of the city or town, the development of the main roads and the construction of commercial centers.

It is true, to enjoy all the benefits you must have a huge capital. However, without it we can also benefit as agents, get sellers and buyers or tenants and rental properties, make the link, close the deal and we will profit from it.
Well I believe you can actually make some money with all this ,but I always sees it as the most stressful part of real estate investment because you are the one that will do all the marketing.

Real estate is a good investment if you know how to run it very well. As some properties are good for investment so also some are bad and worst for investment. Know when to buy and know when to sell to make profits.

I really like real estate business because is very profitable business, people hardly loss in the business so real estate investment is the best business someone can think of to venture into, I prefer investing in real estate business if I have money today.
Real estate is one of a trendy business that is really making waves in Nigeria because of housing development that is going on virtually every corner in Nigeria.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back