Real Estate Scams

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What are some red flags when looking at real estate so you can avoid a scam?

I think that some online realtor sites are safer than others, as in, if you deal with a true realty, you are sure that the posting is legitimate.

I'm not sure how accurate Zillow is though for people who try to sell by owner? What other sites are safe and which ones should be held in high suspicion?

It's a scary situation because real estate scams are getting worse. There are people who will hijack an ad for a house or apartment, post it to something like craigslist with their number and will try to get the security deposit and then they will leave you in the dust. It's been a big problem, that I think people need to be verified on these sites selling properties. Which should be the case for any real estate site.

In my home country, a lot of properties are built on marshy lands (the properties are built by filling them with soil first), and some properties are built on river banks (where rivers have changed course). These properties do not have strong foundations and collapse too quickly. These are the most common real estate scams in our country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back