Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
California recently raised its minimum wage. However, that will only improve life for some workers because others will be laid off. That's the downside of it. Well, do you feel raising the minimum wage helps or not?

Last edited:
Inflation is making cost of living to be very high which is why I believe it is a very good decision to raise the minimum wage. This is so that people will actually have more money to be able to meet up with the high cost of living in the society today.

Inflation is making cost of living to be very high which is why I believe it is a very good decision to raise the minimum wage. This is so that people will actually have more money to be able to meet up with the high cost of living in the society today.
Yeah, that's assuming jobs aren't cut. However, that seems to be the trend. In fact, I predict a big backlash to the law in California.

Yeah, that's assuming jobs aren't cut. However, that seems to be the trend. In fact, I predict a big backlash to the law in California.

Yeah, that's very correct. I'm actually feeling the same thing is most likely going to happen in most places too.

Yeah, that's very correct. I'm actually feeling the same thing is most likely going to happen in most places too.
They're not looking at the real problem, inflation. In fact, zoning laws, for one thing, are causing a situation where new houses can't be built, driving up prices. As for food, I suspect similar stuff is going on, even though it seems like conspiracy talk. Well, I suspect the housing thing is something fishy also.

I suppose that the level of salary increase does not cover the increase in inflation if we quantify it, so yes, it will alleviate the stress in a very small part, but the problem still has not been eradicated, I think there is still a lot of improvement ahead, but oh well , the system is a bit broken.

I suppose that the level of salary increase does not cover the increase in inflation if we quantify it, so yes, it will alleviate the stress in a very small part, but the problem still has not been eradicated, I think there is still a lot of improvement ahead, but oh well , the system is a bit broken.
I think it does a great job at reducing the stress, but with people getting laid off, who will it actually help? It would be just a minority of workers probably. I don't get what the Democrats are thinking here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back