What's new

Quora

A lot of advice on Quora is artificial and not worth following. They write the advice by inflating the empathy and emotions. In reality the business advice on quora often does not apply. And you may end up making some of the worst mistakes. I think that part needs to be checked before even considering advice from quora users.
Thank you for your comment, it is valuable since I had the idea to spend more time on the site and even make a profit.

I just love the site for the great answers you can get for almost everything. It will be interesting if they pay, but you will have to be really good to beat some contributions on that platform.

Quora is a good platform and I am amazed at their seriousness. I tried to post some threads there, but they were rejected. It was definitely my mistake and I hadn't read the rules before. Anyway, Quora is a very good site

Well I really don't know about making money from Quora. But what pleases me the most is the way questions asked there are answered almost immediately. That website is damn good for research students. I do ask questions there too.

after some research that I have done:
Quora is a really good platform to get traffic for your sites, also you can work there and make some money.

I saw some payment proof but still not legit 100% because a lot of users still confuse about it!
Yes, Quora is a good platform to create backlinks for your site and get traffic. However, you should be careful about dropping links as your posts can be removed. Anyone can post on Quora, however, there are criteria to be accepted in their partner program. In fact, it is invite-only program. You earn for posting questions.

Yes, Quora is a good platform to create backlinks for your site and get traffic. However, you should be careful about dropping links as your posts can be removed. Anyone can post on Quora, however, there are criteria to be accepted in their partner program. In fact, it is invite-only program. You earn for posting questions.
Yes, I have read information about it, you cannot become a member without an invitation, but I have also read reviews of the site. At some point I thought I would make an effort to reach society, but with so much instability in the comments of the users, some in favor and others against. I already have great doubts.

A lot of advice on Quora is artificial and not worth following. They write the advice by inflating the empathy and emotions. In reality the business advice on quora often does not apply. And you may end up making some of the worst mistakes. I think that part needs to be checked before even considering advice from quora users.
I don't see quora like a paying forum. I have know quota as being a helpful forum, where questions and answers take place. You can advertise your business or referral link via quora.com and get traffic to your website.

Yes, I have read information about it, you cannot become a member without an invitation, but I have also read reviews of the site. At some point I thought I would make an effort to reach society, but with so much instability in the comments of the users, some in favor and others against. I already have great doubts.
Quora is basically not a paid to post program. It is a question and answer site that also pays some people to post questions. I don't know how much they pay, but I hear that you are paid well. However, this option is available to all, only a selected people who have been a loyal members and who are good at posting questions.

I have an account in Quora which is a Q/A site where you post a question or you can post an answer to the questions there. The earnings depend on the views, that's what I remember. But before I could earn a dollar I already lost interest because it was very slow to earn that I felt like I was wasting a lot of my time. Instead of continuing in Quora I just joined some other forums that I had earned coins which was fulfilling enough for me.

Definitely, to win on Quora, you must be a member by invitation of the administrators. You can ask questions and answers like in a forum, but you do not generate profit if the invitation is not received. So far is what I understand thanks to the comments of the members in this thread.

Quora is a very popular question and answer forum but I don’t think they pay their users . I have been a writer on quora for a year now and I’ve been very active in the website but I haven’t come across anything like that. If you have any tangible way to proof this please can you share?

I didn't know that you can earn from the site. It's a very good site and I find the answers from there are great. Sometimes, when I'm having a hard time to answer a certain question, I search it on google and and quora's site has an helpful informations.

From my knowledge, Quora is not a real social-network, but rather, a world site of questions and answers. (Obviously the language changes according to the country of each user).
However, it doesn't seem so easy to work on Quora!
In fact, the questions are unique (of a single user), but the answers are varied, because provided by many users and them must be correct and relevant.
Quora does not pay directly, but the money it gives to users, they come through its advertising revenue (with a criterion that I don't know yet).
Ok, it pays but, we must remember that such site also requires a certain skill.

From my knowledge, Quora is not a real social-network, but rather, a world site of questions and answers. (Obviously the language changes according to the country of each user).
However, it doesn't seem so easy to work on Quora!
In fact, the questions are unique (of a single user), but the answers are varied, because provided by many users and them must be correct and relevant.
Quora does not pay directly, but the money it gives to users, they come through its advertising revenue (with a criterion that I don't know yet).
Ok, it pays but, we must remember that such site also requires a certain skill.
I don't work at Quora but I have time to spend on the site, checking and responding when I can. Indeed, to work there it must be with quality answers and specific and well formulated questions. And from what I have read from the members, they pay very well but you must wait for their invitation to work.

Quora is a social network page, I imagine that everyone or almost everyone knows it. I have registered for a while but I rarely enter. I have been told that one can make a profit on this page, asking questions and answering correctly. There is a lot of valuable information there, and interesting answers, Does anyone know if the payment is true? If so, what are the steps to make a profit?
You can earn from quora? This is the first time I am hearing this. If it is true then it is very great. Whenever I type a question in Google search engine I always see quora answers. I will go and check it out.

I've read about people talking about the quora partner program. You actually need to be invited to that. That's how you can earn while responding to questions on quora. Though not that popular and I haven't come across people boasting of payments.

I've read about people talking about the quora partner program. You actually need to be invited to that. That's how you can earn while responding to questions on quora. Though not that popular and I haven't come across people boasting of payments.
If indeed you can win, I have been listening to the subject for a long time and I have proven, thanks to the members who have given answers in this thread, that the information is correct. If you decide to seek approval from Quora, I wish you luck to be chosen as a partner and start earning.

I don't work at Quora but I have time to spend on the site, checking and responding when I can. Indeed, to work there it must be with quality answers and specific and well formulated questions. And from what I have read from the members, they pay very well but you must wait for their invitation to work.
I see, perhaps it could be a site, almost comparable to Yahoo Answers, where many users ask questions, others answer, but one of all, there is chosen as the best answer to that specific question. But on this Yahoo Answers however, I'm almost sure that no one gets paid regardless.

I see, perhaps it could be a site, almost comparable to Yahoo Answers, where many users ask questions, others answer, but one of all, there is chosen as the best answer to that specific question. But on this Yahoo Answers however, I'm almost sure that no one gets paid regardless.
I have a Yahoo account, but didn't know Yahoo Answers existed, as long as I get a chance to stop by the site to review I will. I love to read questions and answers from people with experience in different subjects, so I learn or there is some knowledge left. It does not matter that they do not pay.

I have been on Quora for quite a while now and I haven't heard of any payment for it's members. All I know is that Quora is a platform where people ask and answer questions on different topics. You can however ask on Quora community though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back