Quitting forum posting activities?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been in this for about three years now, but I'm finding it difficult to quit.
I am already used to these forums that I usually rely on them to get information on what's happening around crypto currencies, metaverse and other trending technology .

From your experience, do you think it's easy quitting forum posting activities?

I have been in this for about three years now, but I'm finding it difficult to quit.
I am already used to these forums that I usually rely on them to get information on what's happening around crypto currencies, metaverse and other trending technology .

From your experience, do you think it's easy quitting forum posting activities?
I do not think it is easy to do so. Thre are a lot of forums that I have now gotten addicted to and it will be hard for me to stop working on them even when I find a website or a well paying job.

It is not easy to quit forum posting. Sometime I get the urge to quit and I do, but I find myself coming back after some days. So now I take breaks often but I never quit this job.

It is not easy to quit forum posting. Sometime I get the urge to quit and I do, but I find myself coming back after some days. So now I take breaks often but I never quit this job.
It's very true I think that quitting forum posting work is not easy but If I have another job that is paying better than the forum work definitely I will consider to quit the forum work but with something more better

It is what I have been doing to sustain myself financially when all other ways failed for me. So there is no way I can think of quiting now, I'm still benefiting from it.

If you are being compensated for your activities, and if you have no other better source of earnings, or have spare time, I think forum posting is good. There is no need to quit.

It's very true I think that quitting forum posting work is not easy but If I have another job that is paying better than the forum work definitely I will consider to quit the forum work but with something more better
That is true for me too. If I ever find a better paying job, I will put my full concentration to it and quit forum posting. But for now, I am going to stick with it.

That is true for me too. If I ever find a better paying job, I will put my full concentration to it and quit forum posting. But for now, I am going to stick with it.
Let me tell you something there is no way which you can quite forum work because this is an avenue for learning if you work on forum you will be able to learn so many things wiser because this is the only place by which new things is posted daily

Quitting forum posting activities is actually not easy especially for someone that has spent 3 years working on forum posting.
It would be very difficult to quit but It is possible, You need to direct your energy to something else.

Quitting forum posting activities is actually not easy especially for someone that has spent 3 years working on forum posting.
It would be very difficult to quit but It is possible, You need to direct your energy to something else.
I think it will be easier for you to quit when you find something else that pays well and you can have time for it. In fact, it is through quitting forum posting that you will find enough time to engage in something that pays better.

I think it will be easier for you to quit when you find something else that pays well and you can have time for it. In fact, it is through quitting forum posting that you will find enough time to engage in something that pays better.
Yes, That is true. When you quit and you are strong willed about not getting back to it.
You would definitely want to channel more energy towards finding another source of income.

I can not quit forum posting even if I have a high paying job, I will give forum posting at least one hour in a day because here I can learn many new things.

When you are on a forum like Bizdustry, forum job is quite enjoyable and almost impossible to quit. So for now, I am not quitting Bizdustry at all. It is my favorite forum. I might quit other forums.

I have been posting in forums for more than a year, and although there are days that I do not enter the forums to comment and I forget a little about them, I always end up returning, if I have time to do it, I will continue doing it.

I have never considered quitting forum posting. It is a cool way of earning some spare bucks. And I am pretty good at it and I don't have any reason to quit.

I have never considered quitting forum posting. It is a cool way of earning some spare bucks. And I am pretty good at it and I don't have any reason to quit.
It's a very good way to generate additional revenue so I never as well dream of quiting forum posting work in fact it's one of the way am using now to earn online,aside from my blogging work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back