What's new

Questions to ask a marketing agency

A marketing agency is supposed to know exactly how consumers behave so that you can know how to target them and how to create your customer persona.

The most important question is related to ROI. How much money are you expected to spend on the marketing campaign and how much ROI are they promising? In other words, you need to ask for every $100 you are spending for the agency, how much return are you getting through thewoir marketing campaign.

The most important question is related to ROI. How much money are you expected to spend on the marketing campaign and how much ROI are they promising? In other words, you need to ask for every $100 you are spending for the agency, how much return are you getting through thewoir marketing campaign.
I have worked for an advertising agency some years ago. This is exactly the question that we get from most of our clients but we already have everything covered in our service price catalog. It's all left for them to choose the one they can afford to pay for.

The questions I feel one can ask a marketing agency are:
- What are experience your goals and objectives for this campaign.
- Who will be the point of contact for this project.
And maybe any other ones can follow eg. What you call success and how you measure it.

Etc.

I have worked for an advertising agency some years ago. This is exactly the question that we get from most of our clients but we already have everything covered in our service price catalog. It's all left for them to choose the one they can afford to pay for.

In case if I were to hire a marketing agency, then I would be asking them many questions related to how they would market the business. It is very important to understand more about marketing process in order to analyse its true potential.

In case if I were to hire a marketing agency, then I would be asking them many questions related to how they would market the business. It is very important to understand more about marketing process in order to analyse its true potential.
Personally, I believe that the nature of the business that you want the marketing agency to promote for you would determine the kind of marketing process and strategies they are going to be making use of for your business project. They can never use the same marketing process for all products.

As far as advertising companies and agencies are concerned, they create television advertisements and they also hire people for that. These kinds of companies work with many different kinds of brands and they also work with different kinds of celebrities as well.

As far as advertising companies and agencies are concerned, they create television advertisements and they also hire people for that. These kinds of companies work with many different kinds of brands and they also work with different kinds of celebrities as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. The advertising agency where I worked for did all that and they also work on their clients websites too. They build new websites if their old ones are no longer going to be viable to be used for the job they are needed. They carryout search engine optimisation for their website as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. The advertising agency where I worked for did all that and they also work on their clients websites too. They build new websites if their old ones are no longer going to be viable to be used for the job they are needed. They carryout search engine optimisation for their website as well.

I am not sure if making new websites in order to market something could be a great idea, especially when your old websites are gaining a lots of traffic and if they are capable of giving better results in case if you market your products using old websites.

I am not sure if making new websites in order to market something could be a great idea, especially when your old websites are gaining a lots of traffic and if they are capable of giving better results in case if you market your products using old websites.

Well, they make provisions for all means that's going to be possible for a business to advertise their products and services online. This is why they included website services among what they offer to their clients. Mikano International Limited is one of biggest clients we had then.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back