mikenova22

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
➡ What is Publish0x?

Publish0x is a crypto agnostic, Medium.com like publishing platform that rewards both authors and readers.

Readers have the option to send a micro tip to the authors and get a portion of the tip for themselves. Tips are free for both reader and author and come from our rewards pool.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH PUBLISHOX?

If you spend a lot of time on this site you can probably earn $5-10 per month

Payouts are processed every Monday.

When you request a payout, our team manually checks the request. Once your payout is accepted, your balance will be sent the following Monday.

The minimum threshold for a payout is $0.50 payable* in a token.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

For me it's a waste of time . Spending many hours for something made you 5/10$ per month is too little . Never tried it though
I know many people who earn more than $5-10... and besides, how do you know its a waste of time if you have never tried it?

Publishox is a legit platform but you earn better as a writer. You're limited to a certain number of posts to tip and get paid if you're just a viewer. Payment rate is very low.

the minimum payment is quite low if we can earn 5 to 10 dollars per month that's more than enough in my opinion because it's just a side job.

I know many people who earn more than $5-10... and besides, how do you know its a waste of time if you have never tried it?
PublishOx isn't a total waste of time anyway, cos used it earlier this year. The issue with the platform is that the earning rate is lower as compared to ist compititors

Publish0x isnt so easy to use. I had acc there,but platform never dont give me a chance to take or spend tip..

I have been writing on Publish0x for last few months. I can barely hit the 10 cents. I guess some topics get more attention than others. If you are into crypto trading and exchanges. I assume you would do pretty much well with such type of the networks. I'd say you can also earn enough worth withdrawing if your article gets enough tips.

The topics getting more attention are indeed the cryptocurrencies related articles. Especially if english language used to publish. In any way, at the moment is my best ptw to earn through creative writing, even non-english. As my first creative writing platform began to go scram (in any way, it has lot of chances to recover), I was in need of another and at the moment the best is publish0x. Last week I cashed out my first ethereum payment and this week I'll ask an ampleforth payment. The secret about earning cryptocurrencies is, even crumbs, they may increase as time pass by (yes, they can decrease too, but during this circumstance we only have to wait the next increasing). I opened 2 blogs into publish0x: one deicated to my first police novel and the other to my micro-enterprise. I hope a very long stay into publish0x.

I think it is a good one. I will check it out and see if it's something that I can do. The thing about the site from your review is that it pays really low for such amount of time spent on a site... But it's all good.

Yes, I noticed they lowered payments, but maybe due to the current increasing of ethereum value, being ethereum their principal cryptocurrency. Now it's more time of contests, but unfortunately the kinds of publish0x contests don't suit me very well, as creative writer. In any way, I go on with publish0x, aiming to futher increasing of ethereum.

I have a couple of questions. If they pay in tokens, how do we cashout tokens for fiat currency? The OP says if are very active you can earn $5-$10 per month. What exactly is being active? I cannot imagine to spend more than one hour per day if I can earn only $10 in a month.

Well for me I think it doesn't worth trying, what are my doing with $5 in a month, it too low bro, Even if it's ten dollar per month, personally I won't try that expensive joke, it's nonesense, unless the task they require from you is some kind of low, I tell you.

making $5-$10 per month is a good amount, however, the main question is how many hours do we need to spend on the site apart from writing to make that amount. I will give the benefit of doubt and join the site.

I guess there are so many paid to post sites that i don't know much about,thats interesting but earning 5-10 dollars a month and you still have to spend much time in the site,i think it's low,but if the activities are less stressful, then it's worth it.

I've known the site publish0x for some time now. I didn't get entice about its features cos I never loved their pay rate just like noise.cash and read.cash. very low incentive after much work to promote your article.

I have a couple of questions. If they pay in tokens, how do we cashout tokens for fiat currency? The OP says if are very active you can earn $5-$10 per month. What exactly is being active? I cannot imagine to spend more than one hour per day if I can earn only $10 in a month.
1) Kucoin lists Ampleforth: now Kucoin is Publish0x's partner and we can withdraw this token there. About FARM: I'm waiting for Kucoin to list it too, but in any way, currently there is Poloniex listing FARM. The only think I don't know is if Poloniex works with smart contract, as required to avoid the loss of cryptocurrencies ERC-20 based. Some Italian colleagues of mine, in any way, say that those tokens are good to do staking (but I prefer to exchange, even I'm thinking about soft staking)
2) I'm seeing articles (all about the cryptocurrencies field) capable of earning 4 or 5 dollars. Being active I suppose means to post articles, but it doesn't mean you need to spend several hours per day publishing. For ex.,I'm publishing the chapters of my police novel when I have the time to do it and as Publish0x accepts our art and crafts works even yet published elsewhere (the real important thing is us to be the authors), I only need to copy and past my creative writings that are yet ready.

i like this paid to write site because there is a lot of information that is shared in relationship to the crypto world. The information gets to empower me on which coins are favorable to invest in and i also get quality information on the new developments about the blockchain network.Then you get to tip yourself and the content writers.

1) Kucoin lists Ampleforth: now Kucoin is Publish0x's partner and we can withdraw this token there. About FARM: I'm waiting for Kucoin to list it too, but in any way, currently there is Poloniex listing FARM. The only think I don't know is if Poloniex works with smart contract, as required to avoid the loss of cryptocurrencies ERC-20 based. Some Italian colleagues of mine, in any way, say that those tokens are good to do staking (but I prefer to exchange, even I'm thinking about soft staking)
2) I'm seeing articles (all about the cryptocurrencies field) capable of earning 4 or 5 dollars. Being active I suppose means to post articles, but it doesn't mean you need to spend several hours per day publishing. For ex.,I'm publishing the chapters of my police novel when I have the time to do it and as Publish0x accepts our art and crafts works even yet published elsewhere (the real important thing is us to be the authors), I only need to copy and past my creative writings that are yet ready.
Thank you very much for your explanation. Based on what you have written here, I believe we can publish all sorts of writing not just articles on cryptos but also fictions. You also say you are republish your work. I will check this out.

We can write about travels, publish landscapes photos, culinary recipes too. In any way, the cryptocurrencies based articles with technical details are the most rewarded, I see.

Thank you very much for your explanation. Based on what you have written here, I believe we can publish all sorts of writing not just articles on cryptos but also fictions. You also say you are republish your work. I will check this out.
...not exactly all sort of writings: the publish0x staff forbids some content like adult.

Good news: I received an ample and an eth payments to kucoin.

Criptocurrencies publish0x news: farm have been substituted with ifarm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back