What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

I have always wondered how come big restaurants like McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, etc have maintained their recipe secret for a long time despite having so many branches and franchises in the world. No restaurant could match their quality of food.
Lolz, quality of food like how ? is it not human beings that are doing the cooking ? I Don't its longevity is because of the quality of food but I believe it is because of the their popularity as most people enjoy visiting luxury places for self enjoyment.

I will like to open a business or company as public Limited. Because it has wide and vast leverage.
It offers its share to the access of general public.
It needs two directors but private required only 1.
It has more shareholders than private i guess.
A public limited company is a public companies that has thousand of shareholder while private limited companies also have a lot of investors and shareholders but not upto the public limited company.

I'm thinking of having a public limited company because it's better than the private number one and then you'll be able to have subsidiaries and also be able to sell your shares out.

Public company is more profitable and those are the type of business I might like to establish in the future and sometimes it will require a lot of money to be in a position of having thousands of employees, at least I can start small and grow it if necessary

I'm thinking of having a public limited company because it's better than the private number one and then you'll be able to have subsidiaries and also be able to sell your shares out.

Well, the downside is that the value of the shares could go down at any time and you might suffer from loss as a result of those fluctuations. This might not be the case with private company until or unless the company faces a huge loss. Private companies do not offer shares, but they might offer other investment schemes.

I will prefer a private limited company because it has only a low tax rate compared to public limited company were the corporate tax rate is high.

I will prefer a private limited company because it has only a low tax rate compared to public limited company were the corporate tax rate is high.
If it's because of the low tax rate, then you should be ready for low income as well. Private limited companies do not generate much profits like public limited companies.

Both of them are still good but in most cases we are likely to choose a public business, both of them has their own advantage and disadvantage and everyone have to do proper research to understand the most suitable one before going ahead to establish it.

I will prefer a public limited company. Public companies provides opportunities for as many as want to invest to come around. I do not think there are limits to public limited companies just as the name implies. But there are limited and selected people to participate in the private limited company.
For me I can go for any of them because they all have their benefits. So if opportunity arises and I get a group to start a private limited company with then I will go ahead. The same thing will happen if I get an opportunity to join a public limited company.

My plan is to become an alternate investor when it comes to building business. I would like to list my company on the stock exchange. So the best thing is to allow the company to become public liability company and to attract investors.

Public limited company is company that have huge capital which sales shares to individual who are have interest in buying and getting profit through devidend and mostly at the end one can also sales his shares to get more gain

I would want to start a company as a private corporation, or what you term as a private limited company because its owners can grow the business based on their own rules and vision for the business. Later on, when it has grown and stabilized, I would want it to scale up and become a public corporation so it can have better access to funds that will help it grow even more.

private limited company is a closely held one and requires at least two or more persons, for its formation. On the other hand, a public limited company is owned and traded publicly. It requires seven persons for its setup.

I like private limited liability company. The reason is that I want to have full ownership of my business. This will give me chance to exercise 100% control on the business activities. I know that this comes with some limitations but I still prefer to have control over my thing.

I will like to open a business or company as public Limited. Because it has wide and vast leverage.
It offers its share to the access of general public.
It needs two directors but private required only 1.
It has more shareholders than private i guess.
Public limited company is a good business because it has wide range of levity, it has and share access of the General public and the shareholder are more than the private limited company.

Well, sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are operating and how large you want the business to be. Thete are some business that will not be good for public limited company while some will be good for it.
Depending on your financial strength and how large you want the business to look like. If I have the strength, I will invest in public limited company because I want my business to involved many people in the society.

Last edited:
I believe a Public Limited company would last longer than a Private Limited Company because in the former, the CEO and HODs have to account to the shareholders every expenses and revenue generated. But for a Private Limited Company, death of the owner may result in down all of the business.
You have a poin,but not actually in all cases,because if the pioneers of the outfit set out strategic generation plan that would outlive them and ensure that a process is put in place to impliment it,then the issue of death of a founder would not mean the end of the outfit.

I will like to establish a private enterprise. This will allow me use my talent to the fullest and it will probably make me wealthy quickly. I prefer working at my own pace.

I will like to establish a private enterprise. This will allow me use my talent to the fullest and it will probably make me wealthy quickly. I prefer working at my own pace.
If you want to have access to your enterprise and use your talent to the best of your knowledge , then you absolutely need your own private limited enterprises which you can have control over,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back