PTP referrals

Enxx

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the essence of having many followers with no active members. I was able to get more than 20 followers in 3 days but only one is active.
Did they just join to see the forum or what?
What can I do to make them active?

Those inactive members might be too busy in their respective active jobs or they are still adjusting. Time comes they will be active. They just need the right timing.

Those inactive members might be too busy in their respective active jobs or they are still adjusting. Time comes they will be active. They just need the right timing.
Well you are right about that. But there are some that just been lazy to post and maybe some feel that they are not interested in the site.

What is the essence of having many followers with no active members. I was able to get more than 20 followers in 3 days but only one is active.
Did they just join to see the forum or what?
What can I do to make them active?
I don't wonder same why people join a forum but don't want to be active I have experience same myself.

If your referrals are not active, there is no point in building referrals. When you are giving rewards for using your referral link to join sites, these members will usually disappear after getting rewards.

This is not easy because you can put effort to bring referrals but we cannot do anything in making them active, the only thing we can try is to ask them if they are facing any problem so they don't feel like abandoned

It is easy to invite referrals but what is not easy is to change their mindset. Only a very few individuals like to work online like joining a forum. Many like to watch videos on Kdramas.

I think we can find more referrals but we need to get the required motivation to bring them and it is possible only if the websites can increase the referral income

I sometimes post on micro task websites to get referrals for my websites but mostly the users who participate don't stay active.

I am thinking to post on other forums to get referrals for Post bucks and will see how it goes

If your referrals are not active, there is no point in building referrals. When you are giving rewards for using your referral link to join sites, these members will usually disappear after getting rewards.
This is why it is good to make your referral understand the platforms that you are introducing them into instead of just luring them to register.

It does help if we can get referrals for our websites as we can multiply our earnings through it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back