Pros and Cons of Microjob sites

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you work on micro job sites? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working on microjob sites? One major advantages is you don't need to be super skilled. Simple tasks like watching videos, following social pages, or signing up for websites can earn you money. The major disadvantage is low payment. On average, you might less than 5 cents per task and you might have to do a ton of tasks just to earn a dollar. Furthermore, it could take a whole month to make $5, even if you work every day.

I think that it is the same for everyone, the main minus is the payment because the money is really very small and not many people like it, but I understand that it is also a good opportunity because people from poor countries work on such sites and even 5 dollars is a big deal for them

I understand, but the earnings depend on the page, the joke is to work in the ones that pay you the most and work in several at the same time, I know several that pay quite well, between $100 or more, so I confirm that you can earn a lot more than $5 a month, believe me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back