What's new

Promoting PTC sites with traffic exchanges?

I used EasyHits4You for my PTC, however I did no get any Sign Ups. People on traffic exchnage websites are mainly interested to increase traffic for their own sites, just like you do! A better way would be to make a deal with other PTC owners and and exchange traffic and possibly members between you two. I am applying this tactic and seeing success. Hope I helped.

I used Free Advertising For You for a couple of years, but my success was probably not what you think. I won several hundred dollars in prizes in a couple of years of surfing 2 hours a night. I finally burned out a few months ago.

I'm not sure promotion of PTC sites will get a lot of traction these days. People are beginning to get involved in lasting activities that'll pay them more than just getting few cents for clicks and the likes.

I have never owned PTC site, I have used a couple of PTC sites and I tried to promote referral links through traffic exchange and it did not work. Then I tried to advertise my links through microjob sites and other PTC sites and managed to get some sign ups. Traffic exchange does not work, it is just software generated traffic.

I've used Rotate4all, but I think that the people who use those traffic exchanges, only want to make money and they don't care much about the sites they visit while doing it, although it may be possible that you will gain some real traffic and register on your site, who knows, whoever doesn't try it will never know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back