What's new

Proliferation of Estates that people cannot afford

His just goes down to speak a lot about the deplorable state of the country's economy. The land use act is why houses and real estate is so expensive.
Post automatically merged:

His just goes down to speak a lot about the deplorable state of the country's economy. The land use act is why houses and real estate is so expensive.

Estate properties doesn't have to be bought and sold instantly to be of value. They are even of more value when they are sold after so many years as the location you have described will continually have an increase in demand for real estate apartments
That's true about estate properties. They are continually going to increase in their value as the year roll by no matter how long they stay unsold or rented. It is even so when they are in the big cities

Lots of estates indeed but not so many people can afford them especially in Nigeria here and in the capital city you takes about this seems more rampant compared to other places
It is indeed very important to do that, especially in Nigeria there are many MPs state which people cannot afford and news to be prolifly

It is indeed very important to do that, especially in Nigeria there are many MPs state which people cannot afford and news to be prolifly
Indeed especially in Nigeria where a lot is not working like it should and the government isn't as competent as it should be so more reason what it's important to do so

Many of such estates weren't built with thoughts of the common man and unfortunately, they are hardly rented because of the high fees. I have also noticed that many of our thieving politicians launder funds through buying estate houses under aliases.

The rates at which Estates are springing up in my country's capital city is alarming, the most painful aspect of it is that people cannot afford them and so they mostly remain occupied.
This is a problem of estates in my area and it somehow seem like the development of estates there is no more beneficial to the city except for beautification purposes.
Does estates still have benefits in this case?
Total waste of land and resources, although we do say that real estate is lucrative but whenever greedy set in out might become a liability.

The reason is that real estate is very lucrative and at same time very expensive. I think it is mainly meant for the rich because poor people cannot afford real estate properties.

The reason is that real estate is very lucrative and at same time very expensive. I think it is mainly meant for the rich because poor people cannot afford real estate properties.
That is a good suggestion because most real estate are so expensive for people so bye or rent so one has to prorifly such property in order for the people to be able to afford

Sure it is. You might not see the benefits because you are not a real estate agent. Most agents now are in the business of making cash on a daily basis.

That's one thing about estate business, it's not for the low or medium income earners. It's quite an expensive business to run and retain unless you are always in contact with the rich folk with the money bag. The poor masses can't afford such comfort.

That's one thing about estate business, it's not for the low or medium income earners. It's quite an expensive business to run and retain unless you are always in contact with the rich folk with the money bag. The poor masses can't afford such comfort.
I think why the issue is like the way it is,has to do with the manner in which those houses are been built.If it is done in a way that you will be paying by morgage it will be easy for most persons to aquire those houses.It is done in such a way that it will be an outright payment.

Realty is actually certainly not a company of short-term financial assets. For the truth the real property has actually certainly not be actually inhabited currently does not imply it will not be actually inhabited later on. It refers opportunity.

I think why the issue is like the way it is,has to do with the manner in which those houses are been built.If it is done in a way that you will be paying by morgage it will be easy for most persons to aquire those houses.It is done in such a way that it will be an outright payment.
Constructing a building or houses for renting needs a huge capital because of the high cost of the materials and labor. When the developer would get a bank loan for the development then it has to offer a rent that is high to be able to pay back the loan and there is also the overhead in renting.

If some people can't afford to buy property in real estate I think them can rent, because in real estate is not many people can afford capital in real estate.

Estate is still very much important in ghe society that we are. The only thing j see in their one case is that the estate lack good management. They need to look at the environment to know what to bill people

Wether those properties are not getting buyers or people to rent it at the moment does not mean they are of no value. They will always appreciate in their value with every passing day. After all it their property. Why would they want to be in a haste to sell it?

The best way to go about this is just to make sure that Investors build house that people can afford. With this method it will definitely be easy for people to buy the property from them

Constructing a building or houses for renting needs a huge capital because of the high cost of the materials and labor. When the developer would get a bank loan for the development then it has to offer a rent that is high to be able to pay back the loan and there is also the overhead in renting.
Most developers that gets their money from the banks,usually device a means and a good method of dispensing their properties quickly,they come up with a method of flexible payment plan for potential buyers by them paying instalmentally.

The rates at which Estates are springing up in my country's capital city is alarming, the most painful aspect of it is that people cannot afford them and so they mostly remain occupied.
This is a problem of estates in my area and it somehow seem like the development of estates there is no more beneficial to the city except for beautification purposes.
Most estates remain lifeless because some estate owners fail to negotiate costs with potential buyers. They stick to their own terms and have no other alternative.

And you would see a lot of estates sprawling the city with no inhabitants.
It is as if the owners are hopeful that people would purchase the houses somehow one day.
They do nothing about adjusting the cost so potential clients can buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back