What's new

Programming, What made you pick an interest in it and which part?

When I started to build websites on wordress, I took interest in programming, however, due to time constrains I have not been able to spend time to learn programming.

I am not a programer and don't even have the interest in going into that aspect of the computer world.or language. It is very technical for me and makes my head ache anytime I wanted attempting it

Programming is very much time consuming, that's why it is not for everyone, and it is more technical too. But one with determination and zeal towards learning it, can achieve success learning it as time goes on.

I love programming although I've not been able to take my time to learn the one that could generate me some money but I started with CC plus since then I've not been able to upgrade my skill to python and other programming language,I like them because they are reality and they teach you how to program and how they work and how to bring out the best app from this programming language ,is always interesting when you are learning it but the hard part is that is sometimes difficult

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back