What's new

Programming, What made you pick an interest in it and which part?

Maskyy

Copywriter • Fiverr pro • iBuy PayPal fund.
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm a web developer and a self taught one. Lol. Those guys in movies with fast fingers and actions with immediate effect after a long keyboard punches turned me a fans.
I'm more of visual person too, I always want to see whatever I do or built. With this, I picked interest in animation and later on deflect to web development in university. I wish I had start writing code from college.
Not because of my course of study. Nope. I just like forming those guys in movies. Lol But it wasn't easier like it thought.

Alright, share your why and focus too. Let's see how beautiful it is. ?

I've always had fast fingers, even before going to my first computer school, the tutors there always told me that I'm quite quick even without having learnt positioning of my fingers.
So I've just been interested in anything concerning computers and other gadgets, I guess that was my motivation, especially the fact that games usually drew me to anything computer.

one of the reasons, because i'm always involved with computers and i love dealing with them, fixing them and doing anything related to them, and another reason is that i'm willing to start my own projects, i'm just waiting for the right time when i get the capital for that

I love programming although I've not been able to take my time to learn the one that could generate me some money but I started with CC plus since then I've not been able to upgrade my skill to python and other programming language,I like them because they are reality and they teach you how to program and how they work and how to bring out the best app from this programming language ,is always interesting when you are learning it but the hard part is that is sometimes difficult

We all have one friend or family member that is into this stuff , and since i was a kid i've been doing coding puzzples for games instead of playing football and so , we'd sit down and discuss logics of games like chess and save the block and trying to figure out a way to make a bot that plays well , then it got serious and it got more advanced and here we are now.

By the way, your profile says Upwork pro , mind sharing your profile link?

I have a very creative mind I believe, I like putting things together, building this from scratch, solving puzzles etc and just how it feels like you're learning a new language.

Programming is a means of creating solutions to problems, you develop your codes to meet the need of a specified customer, the problem solving part of it is what I love, I always love people explaining their challenges to me, then I sit down and profer solution to it

To be frank, I had a hard time learning programming because in those days of the mainframe no one in my circle knows the computer much more the programming. I had to labor on the book and would ask the instructor from time to time when I do not understand the lesson. It was not my choice to be a programmer. It was my father who wanted me to pursue that course and he was so proud and happy when I was hired by a bank as a programmer trainee. That started my lifetime career in computers.

I'm not really into programming buy I know how to create a website with content management system like WordPress and that's what I use on my blog. If I'm going to learn programming any time soon then it will be because of the money because I heard it's profitable.

Well for me it was due to website building. As a forum, blog and site admin I need to know some basics, so I took it up and learned the basics. It's not that hard if you have some free time on your hands :)

I have a very creative mind I believe, I like putting things together, building this from scratch, solving puzzles etc and just how it feels like you're learning a new language.
Excellent that you do all this things @Malcolm, already you're a web/software developer also a programmer. I'm learning about script programming language. I just wanna be perfect with it, in order to secure bigger work here online and offline.

I would say the thing that drives me most about programming is the fact that it solves problems. I have always liked the idea of solving practical problems. The area that interests me the most is in app creation. I also like the concept of creating websites and designing them.

I'm interested in programming cause I have passion for tech, creativity and finding solutions. I love the mental challenge that programming presents and the possibility of being able to conceive a new idea and bring it to fruition.

I started taking interest in programming after I began working onlin. When I started working online, I understood tat the best skill that makes you better money is programming. I am interested in mobile app development.

I'm a web developer and a self taught one. Lol. Those guys in movies with fast fingers and actions with immediate effect after a long keyboard punches turned me a fans.
I'm more of visual person too, I always want to see whatever I do or built. With this, I picked interest in animation and later on deflect to web development in university. I wish I had start writing code from college.
Not because of my course of study. Nope. I just like forming those guys in movies. Lol But it wasn't easier like it thought.

Interest!? Someone like me looked for ask interest to participate or to learn programming but mere seeing professionals working on a job sometimes discourage me because i'v tried to understand but yet i couldn't get it.

As an Engineering student, I was naturally interested in coding and writing programs. I needed it to execute some projects and I need to learn the python and C++.

As an Engineering student, I was naturally interested in coding and writing programs. I needed it to execute some projects and I need to learn the python and C++.
Its good to make your future plan, to be executed just as you said. I've long cherished programming, i know many financial benefits that comes from it. I'm just staking my chances of learning skill one at a time, soon I'll add programming language into it.

That's remind me when I was in school learning hardware and software or a computer,so we always have a day separately fire typing and the fastest finger will be awarded. So then if I must say am the one that always comes out first because I have a very smart brain then,but now it is well but I still love anything gadget and all tech as well.
Post automatically merged:

That's remind me when I was in school learning hardware and software of a computer,so we always have a day separately fire typing and the fastest finger will be awarded. So then if I must say am the one that always comes out first because I have a very smart brain then,but now it is well but I still love anything gadget and all tech as well.

I picked interest in learning programming because I have come to discover that programmers are nation-builders as virtually everything in the world that we make use of today in the form of technology all involves programming.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back