What's new

Profitability and Maintainability in Business

To achieve profitability and maintainability in a business must:

1. Produce quality products
2. Operate efficiently and effectively

3. Be socially responsible and ethical

A business man has responsibilities towards its stakeholders. The stakeholders are groups with a stake in the success and outcomes of a business e.g. customers, employees, investors and government regulators etc. The society at large is also a stakeholder as it is also affected by the business. The businesses are concerned about the effect of the production and distribution of their products on environment.
This is what has been working for me, I make sure I sell quality products and follow up with my customers enquiries or complaint and this has made them so committed to my business that they even refer so many of their friends and family to me

Maintenance impact on business performance aspects such as productivity and profitability has increased. Disturbances in production processes due to maintenance and other causes reduce productivity, increase product cost and thereby reduce profitability.

You need to sell quality products for affordable price in order to become successful in your business. Sometimes, more than the quality of your products, you marketing plan can be the reason for the success.

In addition to your points that can make a company profitable and maintainable, it has to be financially responsible and disciplined as a reckless usage of the company's scarce resources can bring down the organisation.

A business is created with the sole aim of making profits and anything other than that is second field. You should always make a lot of research in your business and if it has to do with trading then you should know when to take your profits and leave or when you should continue on . you should also strive to be and maintain a consistent top level.
Post automatically merged:

The aim of every business is to make profit and to make lots of it. As you have rightly said, you should produce top quality products to be in the game. I would advice you spend time on the branding and promoting the business.

Last edited:
To achieve profitability and maintainability in business, the business must delivers a good and quality products. The business should also maintain a good working relationship with her customers regularly so as to promote their business.

Building a happy working environment will help bring about productivity and maintain the business for long. Because, the employees and staff members are working happily and given their best on their respective working department.

One thing you must be able to maintain in your business to enable your business keep it standard is the product quality and also quantity of the product this will keep your customer.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to achieve profitability and maintainability in business or let's call it sustainability, I would say that you have mentioned valid points above on how to achieve this

For a business to maintain profitability and maintenance, there are a lot of factors, the business must continue to deliver high quality services, also the business must keep evolving find ways to stay ahead, utilise digital marketing, work on costumer relationship and so on.
I agree, I think that's what every business should strive for and fortunately it is what most are doing, a business must know how to change with times and not just be stagnant stuck on old ideas

I agree, I think that's what every business should strive for and fortunately, it is what most are doing, a business must know how to change with times and not just be stagnant stuck on old ideas
I agree it is important to keep evolving with time, utilize trending materials and continue to make sound business decisions as well.

I agree it is important to keep evolving with time, utilize trending materials and continue to make sound business decisions as well.
Exactly, times waits for no man they say and as things are gradually changing and progressing around us it is important we change with the times as well and remain innovative

This are basically the things that you would need in order to set yourself on the path for making profits. The most important without doubt is to make quality goods.

You might not really need to produce the highest quality products, I believe a company should have a quality product and quantity product to meet the needs and demands of people ,because not everyone can afford quality.

Sometimes more than profits you need to think about sustainability. If your business sustains for a long time, you maybe able to make profits some day.

For a business to maintain profitability and maintenance, there are a lots of factors, you must continue to deliver a good service or quality, find a way to market a good services to your customers.
I think a business can maintain its profitability by always trying to improve it's products or services to the satisfaction of its customers. It was also make sure it's set up a good customer service section in the business so that customers can drop in your feedback on the products or services that is being rendered.

Most business men and women today do not even realize they have a responsibility. They have this mindset that owning a business is just for making money. They tend to forget they are responsible for not just the growth of the business, but also to their partners and shareholders and also the customers that rely their goods and services.

Yo maintain profitablity and maintain the high level of trust from your clients, you as the business must be very sociable to your clients. You must stick to your promises made no your clients no matter how small you think that promise is

Creative writing my friend. There are lots more skills one should have, even more than the one you listed. Overall, we should all seem to improve.

Profitability is a measure of an organization's profit relative to its expenses. Organizations that are more efficient will realize more profit as a percentage of its expenses than a less-efficient organization, which must spend more to generate the same profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back