What's new

Private Pensions

vest1992

Does any of you use Private Pension? Because I have a question regarding it, when I was abroad in Denmark I have been paying for 5 years for private pension, but since now I am not living there anymore I was wondering how I can get that money back before pension so I can use them now. It would really help me if anyone knows something about how I can get them back. I was thinking also to call them these days, but before I wanted to ask you guys to.

I know the case of a foreigner who came to live in my country, worked for some years in his native country with private insurance. He continued working here and when he reached retirement age, he did all the paperwork through the embassy and called the private pension company and they sent the payment to his account. I don't know if I can serve you.

Getting your money back shouldn't be an issue at all. All you have to do is to put a call across to the company and sort out the issues them. You don't really need to travel as all outstanding payments s can be processed online.

If I understand very well how I have read pension works, getting your money at no cist shouldn't be a problem at all. I understand that some insurance companies allow you to access your already saved funds in bit and many allow you to access them only if you inform them months before the day you want to withdraw. So I think you should reach out to them or refer to the terms you agreed on before going into it.

Private companies sometimes do pension workers but I do not know of any private worker that's making use of private pension. However most private organization do not pension their workers which is so bad, it feel sometimes as if they are been use and dump. Every worker should be entitled to pension.

According to my own point of view, it is possible for you to get your pension money but first you must have your evidence to prove that they have been removed pension from your salary, after that you can now call them, and hear what they have to say. If they do not reply you, you will have to go to their Headquarter with your evidence to make your complain

you should be able to pull a call across or try to connect with your previous colleagues to see how they can help in settling the issue,then you are good to go

Does any of you use Private Pension? Because I have a question regarding it, when I was abroad in Denmark I have been paying for 5 years for private pension, but since now I am not living there anymore I was wondering how I can get that money back before pension so I can use them now. It would really help me if anyone knows something about how I can get them back. I was thinking also to call them these days, but before I wanted to ask you guys to.
I believe you can still recover since you have already had your part of salary been with them them as your pension pay. But maybe the problem maybe that you might not get the funds in full since you breach the contract and that will mainly depend on their terms and conditions.

Although you may forfeit part of your money because the agreement has been breached by you. But you need to email or contact their support to explain the reason for your action. It is your money and you are entitled to it.

This should not be an issue as long as you have the customer care number of the private pension that you used while in Denmark. Reach out to them and explain to them that you are no longer working in Denmark and would appreciate, if they will send your pensions to your account over where you stay now. I hope that helps and wish they corporate as soon as possible.

In our country, an insurance policy that is not fully paid can be refunded although it will not be paid in full. With the pension plan I think the rule is also the same. However, you are talking of Denmark so I cannot say anything about it. But the best is to contact the insurance company and inquire about your issue. More likely they will consent to the request of refund if the company is on the level. I am assuming that it is not an online investment so you have high chances in your objective.

No private company pays pensions to its workers after retirement. It is only in government institutions that when a worker completes his job for a fixed period, he is given a pension after retirement. My uncle worked for a private company for 50 years and when the job was completed, the company's owner and all the staff held a farewell party and finally gave them a gift and sent them home. In short, private companies should not pay any pension to its workers...

I think the private pension is no have pension for the living purpose because some private company paid the pension but not enough to the person whose save the money for finnaicial management but government company many paid the pension and many person get the good pension from the government

I think you can still recieve your pension just call the private pension company and ask them for instructions on how you will receive it while outside the country, banks are everywhere maybe they can send it directly to your account.

A private pension is an arrangement into which people contribute from their income, which at that point will pay them a private benefits after retirement. It is an option in contrast to the state annuity. Normally people put assets into saving plans or shared assets, run by insurance agencies

I don't think that private pension works in all the countries, I doubt. Let's take my country as an example, you work all the months and you don't get paid, the government will owe you 1 year salary, you have no choice other than to keep working and keep hoping that they will, which is not possible.

This is my first time of hearing such thing but all i know is that private sector in Nigeria don't pay their worker a pension, i have never heard anybody saying that he has received pension through life farming ooo.

Well, I think it is dependent on the type if the contract you signed with the private pension company. I believe you should be able to recover your money worth of pension back from the, also you could send an e-mail across.

the best thing for you to do in such case when it comes to private pension, you should call the agency and explain the situation you're having to them, I think they will find a way to compensate you on the pension fund

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back