Possible online business to engage with?

Victor001

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can register on a freelancing site as a seller,try to rank your gig on the first page and you are good to go.you can run a website and try to drive traffic to the site,then the least and the best is affiliate marketing,promoting products from various platforms and get certain percentage.

Ayokex

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
If you are looking for a possible online job to invest you can invest in freelancing e-commerce website.
You can trade online. You can engage to paid to post online business and be earning gradually.
The first online business I will recommend here is cryptocurrency trading. Ensure you go and learn cryptocurrency trading and master it very well, it's a very profitable business. Another one I will like to recommend is to go and learn any digital skill such as graphic design, seo, content writing etc and enroll for freelancing services.

topfly007

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
One profitable online business that I know for sure is mini importation. It is a highly profitable business that has the potential to make one rich over time if properly handled. It is not capital intensive

GIFTMICHAEL

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The first online business I will recommend here is cryptocurrency trading. Ensure you go and learn cryptocurrency trading and master it very well, it's a very profitable business. Another one I will like to recommend is to go and learn any digital skill such as graphic design, seo, content writing etc and enroll for freelancing services.
The options you listed is what i really like online. I'm learning crypto here, also getting basic knowledge around crypto design through the sites to enter and learn about. I'm not finding time available much at this moment, my offline business takes my time a lot, allowing 3-4 hours as leisure time for me. Which i use to complete my Bizdustry assignment here.