Polkadot is on the decline

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
With the news gotten today from coinmarketcap shows that polkadot it's on the decline. Earlier this month saw the coin go on a prominent level up to $17 per coin. Currently the coin is at $15 per token, going down 4.22% on its price tag. The fall in price of Polkadot saw XRP regaining its spot into forth place in the crypto chain ranking.

Do you think that this current blip around Polkadot will continue to take its toll?? Or will their still be a U_turn around Polkadot, and back to the top??

With the news gotten today from coinmarketcap shows that polkadot it's on the decline. Earlier this month saw the coin go on a prominent level up to $17 per coin. Currently the coin is at $15 per token, going down 4.22% on its price tag. The fall in price of Polkadot saw XRP regaining its spot into forth place in the crypto chain ranking.

Do you think that this current blip around Polkadot will continue to take its toll?? Or will their still be a U_turn around Polkadot, and back to the top??
I knew Dot was gonna take correction like this. It's normal for the token to crash like that 4.22% but surely l believe it can't go below $15 again if there is no massive dump. Maybe for those of us who wanted to invest or trade Dot but couldn't do because of the bullish run, this might be the the second chance for us to buy.

This is even my first time of hearing of this, but anyway I believe polkadot like any other crytpocurrencies is controlled by demand and supply, so let's give it time as long as it is still demanded and traded it's value will rise back.

This should not be too surprising in my opinion because every Crypto coin has it boom boom and dull period, it is very possible the number of Investors in the coin are less now , it is the best time to invest in it because soonest it could recover and grow more.

What is happening to Dot? Is the rise of XRP affecting it or just normal market forces pushing prices down?

I believe this is a temporary set back because I predict that Dot is on an irreversible rise and the blockchain is made for great things. It is only a matter of time, its price will skyrocket.
Post automatically merged:

What is happening to Dot? Is the rise of XRP affecting it or just normal market forces pushing prices down?

I believe this is a temporary set back because I predict that Dot is on an irreversible rise and the blockchain is made for great things. It is only a matter of time, its price will skyrocket.

Polkadot is one the recent cryptocurrencies I came to know. People were talking about how Dot made increase and how they made profits from it.

Now, whether it will continue to decline is not certain, it make go back high up after a while.
Post automatically merged:

Polkadot is one the recent cryptocurrencies I came to know. People were talking about how Dot made increase and how they made profits from it.

Now, whether it will continue to decline is not certain, it make go back high up after a while.

I knew Dot was gonna take correction like this. It's normal for the token to crash like that 4.22% but surely l believe it can't go below $15 again if there is no massive dump. Maybe for those of us who wanted to invest or trade Dot but couldn't do because of the bullish run, this might be the the second chance for us to buy.
You are right. It is normal for a crypto currency to decline with that small rate. Bitcoin, etherium, litcoin and other crypto currency does that. I think I will put polkadot to my list of crypto currency with good future. The coin is gaining popularity everyday by day

You are right. It is normal for a crypto currency to decline with that small rate. Bitcoin, etherium, litcoin and other crypto currency does that. I think I will put polkadot to my list of crypto currency with good future. The coin is gaining popularity everyday by day
Polkadot is actually a good coin with a lot of potentials. If you have some investment capital to spare on crypto currency investment l suggest you also invest some amount the coin coin Polkadot and look at your investment in long or medium term.

Perhaps Investors are dumping and going back to XRP because we've seen it rise again, while this two looks like rival now them moment of truth will reveal after the lawsuit problem of XRP is done. We will see which one is really going to stay at the forth spot. I have investments on both so everything is fine with me either way

The fact that polka-dot cryptocurrency is reducing in value right now is to tell you that this is the best time for you to invest into the cryptocurrency as the price is low now and because the price would definitely appreciate later.

Polkadot is above $40 at the moment, those who invested when the coins experienced dip and kept their coin up to this day. Are the ones gaining from the coin's gradual improvement.

Every coin as its own period of rise and fall, I believe this is what is happening to polkadot, theirfor thing will turn around very soon for investors and traders of dot.

Every coin as its own period of rise and fall, I believe this is what is happening to polkadot, theirfor thing will turn around very soon for investors and traders of dot.
The coin is quite stable at the moment. The last time I checked for its price, it was around $24 last three days. The bearish run took it down from $40 to such low price.

Polkadot is definitely one of the best crypto currency to buy and hold for a very long time in the crypto currency exchange Business. The coin had more potential to make good amount of money for investors

The coin is quite stable at the moment. The last time I checked for its price, it was around $24 last three days. The bearish run took it down from $40 to such low price.
Even though the bearish affected all coins but it should have improved more than that now... Anyways anything can still happen to it....

this is the reason why it is very important to always do research thoroughly before you can invest your money on in cryptocurrency. Also it is good to invest the amount you can let go so that if you lose all your money you are going to see it as a learning experience instead of getting yourself worried.

Even though the bearish affected all coins but it should have improved more than that now... Anyways anything can still happen to it....
Yes, it affected the coins. I am not surprise nor perplexed seeing the coins losing value due to bearish run. It is always like that.

I vividly remember when someone give me a signal about this cryptocurrency but I ignored it and today the price is almost times three.

Polka is no where to be found at the moment. The coin was hampered badly by the bearish run, it reduced more than -150% in its price.

Recently, I checked Polkadot and it seems the coin is gaining value. This is one of the currencies that I am thinking to invest on. Possibly I will buy few polka dots once I am able to save some money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back