Platforms like Youtube that offers high payrates

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is nothing to hide that Youtubers are making thousands of cash monthly from youtube, that they are dedicating their whole full time for youtube only, and some.of them even left their offline job to consider youtube as their main income to make a living from.
I know that Youtube is the best available, but what other platform that could be the an alternative for youtube?

If you're looking for a platform that has the same analytics like Youtube, you might want to try LBRY.tv. It's like youtube but the good thing about it is you're earning in every video that you're watching. You can also link your own youtube channel on it and earn much more than just watching videos.

When you have very high traffic on YouTube then you shouldn't worry about other Platforms. Yes there is no competition so far for YouTube. But I think Instagram is also paid too much to users but there should also need of high traffic. But Instagram traffic is too difficult. So try to engage at YouTube and get traffic by advertising your Channel.

When you have very high traffic on YouTube then you shouldn't worry about other Platforms. Yes there is no competition so far for YouTube. But I think Instagram is also paid too much to users but there should also need of high traffic. But Instagram traffic is too difficult. So try to engage at YouTube and get traffic by advertising your Channel.
Yes you are right. I have the similar idea, there is no alternative of youtube. The number of users of youtube is very high than other video sharing plateforms. Traffic on the Instagram is not an easy task

This is a very wonderful one there. I have been told about this but I was thinking that it wasn't true that people are making money in YouTube. I don't know how to do that please if anybody have an idea how to make money through YouTube please iam interested.

I think youtube is best platform, if you want high pay, you should work hard on your youtube channel, you can improve it by getting better watch time as well as subscribers by experience and best content so that audience take trust in your channel and give better reaction. You can earn or good pay by other social media but youtube is best while much time is required.

Yes, YouTube has become a platform where people are earning millions, not thousands. Because YouTube is a source of information and people turn to YouTube to learn People are creating their own channels and making money by posting content on them.YouTube has become a job for many people But YouTube alternatives are not something you can use to make money by uploading videos

Yep Traffic on insta is too much difficult. Because very rare no of people use Instagram as compared to YouTube.
Traffic on YouTube is also difficult.
But bit easier, you can promote your Channel by advertising.
My 2 3 friends are using YouTube channels but only 500 or less viewers so far in 3 4 years or so, i think it is also difficult.

This is nothing to hide that Youtubers are making thousands of cash monthly from youtube, that they are dedicating their whole full time for youtube only, and some.of them even left their offline job to consider youtube as their main income to make a living from.
I know that Youtube is the best available, but what other platform that could be the an alternative for youtube?
Of course this is happening. They are generating a handsome income from Youtube because their content going to be available for years and years. As you asked about alternative of YouTube, so I think Blogging is one of the best alternative way to earn money in the comparison of Youtube. But I told you what I feel, but I can be wrong too.

My YouTube channel is not earning for 2 years now because of the minimum requirements on the watch hours. It took me almost a year to reach the minimum number of subscribers which is 1,000 and now I am struggling to get that minimum watch hours. If there is a good alternative to YouTube with a competitive rate on revenue sharing then I would probably shift to that for my new videos. I am very disappointed with YouTube for now that I have stopped uploading new videos.

The only reason you tubers are earning as much is because of monetization, this is something you do with your blogs or website. As an alternative I'd say blogging or creating forums like this one, you earn through monetization as well.

Earning on YouTube is not as tasking like others I have seen. YouTube provides a very good platform to generate a steady income with the traffic rate you are able to pull. For me, i don't think there is any other platform that can beat YouTube to that.

YouTube actually does not have competition for now, I can't think of any other service or platform that can rival YouTube as it is right now. The only service that has almost similar content with YouTube is tik-tok but TiK ToK is a short video sharing site not a video watching site.

It is not a lie that YouTube video creatorz are making a lot of money but do not be deceived as they have a difficult barrier for entry. Making money on YouTube takes a lot of thinking and consistency over a long time.

These days Kick is making a lot of headlines, if you are into video streaming, I think you can try Kick. I am not using this platform yet but I frequently hear that they are offering 95 percent revenue to the content creator and keeping just 5 percent for the site maintainence.

As another member says, Kick is booming on the internet due to its good payment rates lately, I think it is a platform to consider, I also think that Caffeine.tv and Twitch pay quite well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back