Pinterest Marketing

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Pinterest is a popular social bookmarking site with a high conversion rate. According to the statistics published online, Pinterest has about an 8 percent conversion rate. Eight percent conversion rate means for every 100 Pinterest visitors that visit your pin or pinboards, 8 people will click on your pin and visit your website or store. I have a couple of Pinterest accounts, which I use to market my web content.

Most Pinterest users save your pin in their profile and their profiles are visited by other people that making static visitors from pins saved onto their walls to your blog or forum or Prestashop application that seems as good free consecutive traffic.

I don't use Pinterest anymore. It did not work for me. I tried using it for pinning articles, but I hardly got any traffic for my site at the time.
The website is detailing when there is 1000 shared pin there is 8 % conversion means 80 visitors but conversion depends on means a visitor that is becoming a future user this will be another field and another label.

Pinterest is not a site where you share your article and expect traffic to come. You will have to understand the demography and share the content that Pinterest demography likes. marketing on Pinterest is not just dumping your links. You need to share approproate content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back