What's new

Performance of this year 2020 till this minute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
I have collected some information to share here about the variation of price that happened this year;

1-Bitcoin; +160%

2-Nikkei; +8%
; Nikkei is an index of the Japanese stock market.

3- Oil; -31%, unfortunately, the companies of oil and gas have lost a lot of money during the pandemic due to the fall down of price.

4- gold; +21%

I think bitcoin increase must have shocked a lot of people. Also a lot of people must have benefited from the rise.

Without any doubt, Bitcoin is the best performer when it comes to long term investment. The only issue here is you need to be patient to make money on the platform

Have learn to take care of my personal health issues. There is a saying that health is wealth. Do this pandemic period have thought me a lot of ways one can take care of him or her self so that one don't have any health issues.

Not surprised seeing Bitcoin top the chart. It's been a Great year for all Cryptocurrencies and not only Bitcoin.

No lies, this year has been a rough one for most people financially and in terms of goal achievements.but kudos to bitcoins, it saved most of us, bitcoin is the best so far.

Bitcoin is best for 2020,but this doesnt mean gas and oil will have smaller market.
2021 if you buy oil and gas, you can double your invest :)

Seems like Bitcoin is the way forward, but can such growth be sustainable on a post-pandemic era?

And what is it about gold that a lot of people advice against it?

Seems like Bitcoin is the way forward, but can such growth be sustainable on a post-pandemic era?

And what is it about gold that a lot of people advice against it?
last months, gold was profitable and in a high price but those last days the price fell down that's why.

I think oil is really getting lower each and every time because people are now using electric and solar energy to power many appliances

I think oil is really getting lower each and every time because people are now using electric and solar energy to power many appliances
That's true. Especially on developing countries with poor electric supply, people prefer solar energy to generators.

The solar power packs are cheaper, using only sunlight, quiet, with no environmental pollution risks.

I am not surprised to find that bitcoin has gained the most among all the assets in the world even more than gold and all world stocks. This is highly expected and it has validated my opinion that Bitcoin is the most profitable asset in the world right now.

I have collected some information to share here about the variation of price that happened this year;

1-Bitcoin; +160%

2-Nikkei; +8%
; Nikkei is an index of the Japanese stock market.

3- Oil; -31%, unfortunately, the companies of oil and gas have lost a lot of money during the pandemic due to the fall down of price.

4- gold; +21%
That's good of you for sharing this here as well for us to know the variation price of all this for this year,it's a good one if I must say once again,but Bitcoin still rock the market tho.

During the period of pandemic many organisation and company Lost money and also many individuals lose their job, right now they are just trying to come out from their loss. but I don't think all the company has recover their lost yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back