What's new

People who scam with dead currency

That's the first thing that you'll need to have, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing in the market you are not going to earn any money, you need to work on yourself.
That's true, we need to work on ourselves before we can invest our hard earn money in forex trading, a lot of people don't know this only if they lose money.

That's true, we need to work on ourselves before we can invest our hard earn money in forex trading, a lot of people don't know this only if they lose money.
That's true, if you don't want lose money in forex trading You need to have the full knowledge on how trading works, if you are good at doing that you can earn a good amount of money.

That's true, if you don't want lose money in forex trading You need to have the full knowledge on how trading works, if you are good at doing that you can earn a good amount of money.
That's true, trading is a risky way to earn money, it only takes a hard working and strong individual to benefit from it, a lot of people ended up losing a lot money because they don't know what they are doing.

That's true, trading is a risky way to earn money, it only takes a hard working and strong individual to benefit from it, a lot of people ended up losing a lot money because they don't know what they are doing.
That's true, if you are a trader and if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with it,a lot of people don't know what they are doing on this market.
That's just the fact, if you are not a hard working individual you are not going to be a dime with forex trading,a lot of people are not getting this thing right.

The prevalence of scams and fraud in the internet is very alarming.
It call for actions on our parts as individuals to always secure our valuable data and passwords so we won't fall victims.

That's true, if you are a trader and if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with it,a lot of people don't know what they are doing on this market.

That's just the fact, if you are not a hard working individual you are not going to be a dime with forex trading,a lot of people are not getting this thing right.
That's just the fact, I f you are not hard working you can not earn a dime from trading, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.

So I heard there are people out there in some countries, that give out old currency that is no longer usable, as in it has no monetary value anymore. Anyway, I was watching a video on YouTube, and it discusses scammers who do this. They will give you old currency, and will replace it with good currency, essentially stealing from you.

Has forex trading ever dealt with dead currency before? And if so, how does it combat it?
Dead currency has nothing to do with forex trading it is just for those who have embezzle their country currency and also for the kidnappers.

This is actually a new development that people have come in place with. Working online to be extra careful about these kind of things because you can lose money in a flash.

That's just the fact, I f you are not hard working you can not earn a dime from trading, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.
You have a good point there, if you are not having a good mindset you are not going to arrive at the best results you want, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.

You have a good point there, if you are not having a good mindset you are not going to arrive at the best results you want, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.
That's just the naked truth, if you are a trader you need to be used to those kinds of things, if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to earn a dime.

So I heard there are people out there in some countries, that give out old currency that is no longer usable, as in it has no monetary value anymore. Anyway, I was watching a video on YouTube, and it discusses scammers who do this. They will give you old currency, and will replace it with good currency, essentially stealing from you.

Has forex trading ever dealt with dead currency before? And if so, how does it combat it?
Very sad experience for whoever has fell a victim to this, I do not know why some human being are so cruel and wicked. But I do not think that this would apply in the forex world.

That's just the naked truth, if you are a trader you need to be used to those kinds of things, if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to earn a dime.
Trading is 90 percent you, if you don't know what you are doing you are not going to earn a dime on trading, you need to have a good mindset before you can get what you want.

Trading is 90 percent you, if you don't know what you are doing you are not going to earn a dime on trading, you need to have a good mindset before you can get what you want.
That's true, I agree with what you said, trading is 90 percent us, if we have all the necessary ingredients we can earn a considerable amount of money with trading.

That's true, I agree with what you said, trading is 90 percent us, if we have all the necessary ingredients we can earn a considerable amount of money with trading.
That's just the fact about it, if you know what you are doing in this market you can earn a considerable amount of money, but it's obvious a lot of people don't know what they are doing.

That's just the fact about it, if you know what you are doing in this market you can earn a considerable amount of money, but it's obvious a lot of people don't know what they are doing.
That's true, a lot of people don't know what they are doing like you said, I have seen a lot of them, such kinds of people will invest their money without having the knowledge.

That's true, a lot of people don't know what they are doing like you said, I have seen a lot of them, such kinds of people will invest their money without having the knowledge.
If you are good at doing that, I don't think you'll have the results you are looking for in trading, you need to work hard before you can have the best results, nothing good comes easy.

If you are good at doing that, I don't think you'll have the results you are looking for in trading, you need to work hard before you can have the best results, nothing good comes easy.
That's the, if you are a hard working individual you can get whatever you want, but a lot of people are really lazy with what they are doing, that's why they don't succeed.

Definitely , Everything worthwhile always comes with a cost.
You have to work your ass off until you realize your dreams . It is never easy but it is never impossible

That's the, if you are a hard working individual you can get whatever you want, but a lot of people are really lazy with what they are doing, that's why they don't succeed.
That's true, if you want to succeed you need to have a good mindset, if you don't have the right mindset I don't think you can make it up,a lot of people are not getting this right.

Though i have had an experience with this kind of persons,but not on the forex trading platform,my own experience was the exchange of a counterfiet money on whati went to supply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back