Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if you guys heard, but Linux from Linux Tech Tips was recently hacked. His YouTube accounts were all hijacked and taken over by some crypto scammers and it took a while for him to get back into his account. He was able to get back in, but it had to have been a pain to deal with.

Anyway, it goes to show that you have to be safe on the internet. Have you ever had your YouTube hijacked and taken over by another group of people? Did you get your account back?

Here's a video of Linus talking about it:

Oh yes, i heard about this. His YouTube channel was hacked on March 23, 2023 by some crypto scammers who renamed the channel and uploaded live streams of fake giveaways. Luckily, was able to recover his account after a few hours with the help of YouTube support. My Youtube account is not that active, so i don't see such things happening to me. But I can imagine how frustrating and scary it must be for anyone who experiences that.

Yes, people hijacking YouTube accounts is indeed a problem that has been increasing in recent times. YouTube itself has implemented various security measures such as risk-based login challenges and suspicious activity alerts to help users secure their accounts.

Hackers are getting more bold these days. There's nothing they don't attempt to hack. Do you remember when those same cryptocurrency scammers hacked Crypto.com and stole about $30 million worth of cryptocurrency from 483 users digital wallets. Hacking a YouTube channel is more easier compared to hacking a cryptocurrency exchange website.

While this has not happened to me, I know a lot of people who have had their channels hacked. The hacker even managed to upload his own videos. The more popular you become, the more prone you are against hackers. The best way to deal with this situation is by changing your passwords frequently.

Hackers will always want to have access to any social media accounts they believe would be useful for anything they needed it for. Some of them hack those accounts to use it and scam people while some hack and sell it to another person. They have tried to hack my Facebook account multiple times but my 2FA stopped them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back