What's new

pensioners can get loan too from mortgages

Yes of course it is very possible for pensioner to take loan too from motage this is because every pensioner is legally entitled to salary every month.

Over here in my country all pension can collect mortgage from the bank, they can also get mortgage from places because they are entitled to salary every month, pension has great advantage in my country

It's an entitlement of every worker to benefit from the government, and I see pension funds as one of the benefits government workers use as an edge over private workers.
it is possible for a person to have loan for mortgage to because they're to receive salaries pension is just like receiving monthly salaries and with this you can be able to pay for mortgage.

It is possible for pensioners to get loan from mortgage,that is if they can be able to meet the criteria for such loans,because some financial institution are always sceptical of pensioners due to their age and some related issues.

Although some lenders set their own maximum age limits, there is no maximum age for applying for a mortgage – so yes, mortgages for pensioners do exist. The golden rule is simply the same as for any mortgage: you need to prove you can repay the loan, one way or another.
The reason why most of the lender's set their age limit for loan giving is because most of the old people given load always die before repaying the loan and they couldn't get the loan back thereby making them loose in the process.

Although some lenders set their own maximum age limits, there is no maximum age for applying for a mortgage – so yes, mortgages for pensioners do exist. The golden rule is simply the same as for any mortgage: you need to prove you can repay the loan, one way or another.
Although I never pray for that to happen that when I become old to be able to be receiving my pensions funds it won't be enough for me and my family and I will still have to go for a mortgage loan tho.

Yes I'm of the opinion that pensioners are open to access to mortgages as any other person as far as you have assets worth the deal

Yes pensioners that are very eligible to get mortgage should made to access it too as long as their pension can service the mortgage. That makes things easier for them I think

Yes pensioners that are very eligible to get mortgage should made to access it too as long as their pension can service the mortgage. That makes things easier for them I think
you can be granted loan to for mortgage because he or she is receiving monthly wages and with these he can be able to pay his percentage for the mortgage every month

True as long as the financial institutions are convinced that you can pay back the loan, then of course. Most lenders tend to avoid giving loans to pensioners and retirees.

Thank you for bring this to our notice. It is a good one to know that pensioners can also obtain loan from mortgage. The conditions might just be the disadvantage.
Yes it is very possible of personnel to get loan 24 mortgage because they also receive money every month and we did they can have the ability and the capacity to pay installmentally for their mortgage.

Majority of the mortgages here in my country doesn't give loans to the pensioners based on their age, they prefer to offer to those who are still working.

I have seen a pensioner that tried to get loan but does not work, I don't think it is possible as pensioner to get a loan is very hard to it.

Even to borrow loan or getting your loan approved nowadays is very hard and some people will not even you accept your loan application if you’re old

In reality, 90% of the mortgage bank will deny application from pensioners because they know that repayments would be difficult . The age and the ability to make payments for the property are the determining factor.

Yes, as a pensioner you can also get loan for mortgage because you receive monthly allowance and you can pay for your mortgage instrumentally. in as much as you receive monthly allowance you can be granted loan for mortgage.
Yes pensioner can get loan from mortgage because they have the monthly pension fund where they will be removing their loan at the end of every month, and they are easily granted loan.

I don't even see anything that can stop pensioners from getting mortgages because his monthly pension can be a good collateral towards securing the mortgage

Thank you for bring this to our notice. It is a good one to know that pensioners can also obtain loan from mortgage. The conditions might just be the disadvantage.
Pensioner can get loan for mortgage because they to receive money like normal workers and can be able to pay installmentally for their mortgage every month.

Yes of course, I believe that it's something that is very possible for them to do because they have something to back up paying for the mortgage on the long run unlike those who are not getting pension.

Of course it is very possible for pensioners too to get loans from mortgage. This is because they also have the requirements mortgages need to qualifying for such loans

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back