What's new

Pensioners are taken advantage of by usurers

I am not that religious but the holy Quran forbids usury. It is not good to lend out money with the aim of collecting interest on it. And the funniest is that they even seem it fits to collect it from those people that are vulnerable. This is nothing but wickedness.

This is really a bad situation and I think the government of the country really need to do something about this. They are actually exploiting the pensioners as far as am concerned
A lot of pensioners opting for loans have been taken advantage of and duped by some so-called usurers. Most of the affected pensioners are too old to know when they are being played.

It is very common in my country that those who are in charge of trust fund are cheating on the pensioners. There are lot of the pensioners in my country struggle a lot before they can receive their monthly pension. Some people even embezzle the entire fund belongs to the pensioners.

When people come to enrol for an insurance cover they usually do not take their time to read the terms and conditions. This is why it has become very possible for the insurance company to try to take advantage of it.

Of course I don't blame the usurers in any way because in the business world, everyone is eventually seeking for his own interests.
This is why depending on pension alone shouldn't be the way out.

The same thing of course in the greater society in my countries. they will ask you to make a contribution with them for about 6 months to a year. The credit society will lend you the money you save with them together with credit and interest.

Well unstable payment made those pensioners fall into the trap of usurers but there's no way out than to take steps on how they'll make provision for quick payment so as to meet their needs in time.

They misuse their lack of knowledge and necessity while preying on their old age! The same companies frequently overcharge for things in order to sell them and rob the elderly. They will eventually be made to pay for the mistreatment and exploitation of these people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back