PayPal over BTC?

Jerlene

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 5, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.

I haven't gotten into Bitcoin yet - though I know a little about it from forums (forum posting).

I haven't got into Bitcoin and I never will really. I'm not sure why people would want to use BTC over PayPal really unless they want to get rid of it. It's too risky.

I am into Cryptoworld and knows more good things about Bitcoin, however PayPal had more fee for transferring funds and it can be reverted if the buyer raise any complaint.
I like BTC payment only as it is low fee and no more headaches like PayPal have.

PaylPal has more safeguards put into place and I wouldn't rely on anything else at this time for making payments. Even credit cards take a longer time when there is a complaint against someone (we had one that took 5 months or so until it was resolved) so in making purchases I prefer to use PayPal with one exception and that's Amazon.

I do know what Bitcoin is and how it works in terms of earning then using to pay for items but I just never fully got into the Bitcoin world and understand it's market. But in real life here guys that major of people use Paypal. Numbers say far more use Paypal, Yes you do get charged but it's far more easy and fast. At least you can say that people will have a PayPal account.

The safest way is using Paypal, right? it is safe if you use it in the right hands.

I am no good with cryptocurrency.
I have tried to understand them before but then I gave up after a few days. BTC isn't something that is popular here and not many people even know about it. I prefer PayPal even though it's expensive.

My PayPal account doesn't even accept gifts, so everything will have a transaction fee no matter how small it is. Also, I will have to pay the tax for it later as it comes under income. Even with all these disadvantages, yet I believe it's trustworthy. I need that more than anything so I prefer PayPal over BTC any time. Let's just say, it's my personal preference as of now.

Using BTC (Bitcoin) over PayPal is too risky and I don't see why customers would want to use Crypto for expenditure. I understand the crypto market offers privacy for translating online, but PayPal offers chargeback/ buyer protection schemes. PayPal all the way for me.

There's no one behind the bitcoin so its hard for me to accept bitcoin as an asset. Its to much risky to use. You wallet can be hacked any time and if the market goes down then you'll lost your money for sure. That's the reason bitcoin is illegal everywhere specially in my country
I know PayPal charges a fee, but at least they're in safe hand with high security

Well the facts is peoples are not well aware about the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, It still take some time for crypto to involved with us. Bitcoin can be used over any online Payment plat form but they can not be replaceable with anyone.

There's no one behind the bitcoin so its hard for me to accept bitcoin as an asset. Its to much risky to use. You wallet can be hacked any time and if the market goes down then you'll lost your money for sure. That's the reason bitcoin is illegal everywhere specially in my country
I know PayPal charges a fee, but at least they're in safe hand with high security
I am agree with George, There's no one behind it and its hard to trace the transaction. You can not get back your coins once they gone

BTC as a sole method of payment is unreliable. You can be scammed and never get your money back, there is no accountability.
Yea I know, been there done that, the bank couldn t do anything either, I deposited on binance with my card and from that wallet I made the transfer and I didn t get the service package I paid for :) ehh it comes and goes, it is supposed to be fluid. I have learned from all these experiences.

I still use both of them because they both have different advantages. The problem with bitcoin right now is thst there aren't lots of websites where you can use it anf that's why PayPal is still needed

No for sure, as Bitcoin is not easy to use compare to PayPal and it PayPal is most used payment option for freelancer and online business holders and I doubt they Bitcoin will get such a trust and provider supports. So I will go with PayPal for at least next 10-20 years.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back