What's new

PayPal over BTC?

Paying with BTC is not really my areas of interest, I would not want to carry a lot of cryptocurrency on my wallet for the main purpose of paying for goods and services because it will be like a lost me if it's value has to dropped.

I haven't got into Bitcoin and I never will really. I'm not sure why people would want to use BTC over PayPal really unless they want to get rid of it. It's too risky.
I don't know why this sounds funny to me but I think I'll agree with him as well. PayPal has been in existence long before these crypto exchanges came around and a lot of trusted, reputable companies use PayPal.

PayPal is not my preferred method of payment. For starters, PayPal has restrictions in my nation. It can only be used to transfer money; receiving is not possible. Even though some people bypass it, doing so carries a high level of risk. So I'll take Bitcoin.

I don't feel comfortable with those two payment method personally. PayPal is not accepted in my location and dealing with bTC is not favorable because it carries a lot of transaction fee. Other lower cryptocurrency can be accepted.

For transferring funds from Paypal, they sometimes(or mostly) charge you $5, but with BTC, you're rest assured that what they'll charge you won't be much compared to Paypal. So, I suppose BTC is the better option.
Though PayPal seems to be the best payment processors in the world but they also have their own disadvantages , they charge too much money and they are not available in all country

I am definitely going to prefer a payment in bitcoin instead of paypal. I am going to be enjoying faster payment and at the same time I'm going to be paying less fees .

There are many payment processors where you can send and recieve fund nowadays without using paypal which is not even available in my country and their charges is even too much.
I don't feel comfortable with those two payment method personally. PayPal is not accepted in my location and dealing with bTC is not favorable because it carries a lot of transaction fee. Other lower cryptocurrency can be accepted.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
I have read so many good reviews about PayPal but it is not available in my country and it is not volatile like bitcoin. I prefer PayPal but I cannot make use of it

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
Most of the online stores I visit don't offer bitcoin as a payment method. It's sad because for me, PayPal charges high fees, but regardless of that, I still would choose PayPal over BTC because it's easier to use, I can shop a lot more, and it's very user friendly.

As it stands now, my country doesn't support PayPal. Cryptocurrency has come in as a breath of fresh air that has enabled people like us living in lower tier countries to receive payments and also join in the online hustle.

Paypal has high charges, BTC also has high charges. Therefore, I don't prefer to get paid with paypal or BTC. However, I like getting paid with cryptos, mainly litecoins.

I don't know why this sounds funny to me but I think I'll agree with him as well. PayPal has been in existence long before these crypto exchanges came around and a lot of trusted, reputable companies use PayPal.
Most companies usung paypal as a mode of payment back them has now been using crypto currency because the gas fee is normally low compared to the PayPal charges ,

Paying with BTC is not really my areas of interest, I would not want to carry a lot of cryptocurrency on my wallet for the main purpose of paying for goods and services because it will be like a lost me if it's value has to dropped.

I think that there is a way to deal with this problem. You should convert fiat cash to cryptocurrencies only when you need to pay someone. This will help you to overcome problems such as market fluctuations when it comes to holding cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back