What's new

PayPal has included the UK in its Cryptocurrency acceptance

It shows that PayPal is trying to hold onto the market cryptocurrency has taken from it.

This is a good one, and it would be especially nice if such services are extended to many other countries.

This is a good development and why I said this is because a lot of people will be able to have access to the crypto currency exchange Business and make money with it since that's the future of payment system at the moment

I first thought it was general for all Countries till i read yesterday that the United States of America only, just reading from your thread that United Kingdom has been added, i just wish some African Countries can be added as well due to the high level of acceptance of crypto among Africans, i believe with time, it is achievable.

The world is going crypto.all the major payment platforms are beginning to implement it in their system I even heard MasterCard is also planing to implement as another payment method.i think the growing acceptance of cryptcurrency especially bitcoin is what is making the price to increase.

PayPal including the uk to trading crypto currencies is really great news. This will allow wide reach for market and enable trading with one the world's largest market , bringing in substantial profit. Nice one PayPal.

Good news show that Paypal is serious and was honest when it was spreading the news that it will be dealing with cryptocurrency, let's hope it included the other countries where people prefer crypto more than fiat currencies

If you want to invest in popular cryptos, you can do so via paypal. However, if you want to withdraw or send cryptos, you cannot do it via paypal. You also cannot fund paypal via cryptos. Untill paypal rolls out these features, you cannot benefit much from paypal's crypto features.

I don't think the acceptance of cryptocurrencies transactions in the United kingdom,will have any effect in the inflation or deflation of cryptocurrencies markets. All i wish for now is for the paypal community to accept Nigeria as one of their beneficiaries.

I once said it in a post here that there would be more form of fiat money, more applications to make money move faster and more acceptance in different countries because that's where we are now.

When PayPal integrated cryptocurrency buying, selling and holding on US paypal I was very happy. I started buying bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum through paypal balance. By holding for few days and selling well price soared, I managed to earn some profits. I am hoping that paypal will soon allow crypto deposit and withdrawal. I was not aware of crypto feature being rolled out in the UK.
This is a good development for US as PayPal has integrated the buying , selling together with the holding of crypto currency, I will be happy if they can also give us the opportunity in my country.

That is a very good feature for PayPal, crypto currencies is the easiest way of making payments or accepting payment all over the world. I wish PayPal can be use as a way of receiving payment in my country. It was banned buy the government

It is all about time they will include so many other countries. How exactly does this move by PayPal works, are they going to become exchange platform?.

Amidst the complaints that PayPal is not Available in most countries , now that they have started accepting cryptocurrency , they are still selecting people that the coin will be available to

It was exceptionally huge news when there was acknowledgment of digital money from PayPal, and when this was delivered by the installment goliaths, it was expressed that they would assist this acknowledgment also to different areas throughout this year. The most recent country on the rundown to begin tolerating digital currency through the PayPal stage is the United Kingdom. This comes four months after the fact from the underlying date that the acknowledgment was initially begun in the United States of America.

It is normal that the carry out will be finished throughout the following not many months. This is incredible for those that are in the UK and shows the extension of PayPal into the crypto world internationally. What are your musings on this? Furthermore, could this reason another significant value climb in the different coins as it gets incorporated into the UK PayPal accounts?

It was exceptionally huge news when there was acknowledgment of digital money from PayPal, and when this was delivered by the installment goliaths, it was expressed that they would assist this acknowledgment also to different areas throughout this year. The most recent country on the rundown to begin tolerating digital currency through the PayPal stage is the United Kingdom. This comes four months after the fact from the underlying date that the acknowledgment was initially begun in the United States of America.

It is normal that the carry out will be finished throughout the following not many months. This is incredible for those that are in the UK and shows the extension of PayPal into the crypto world internationally. What are your musings on this? Furthermore, could this reason another significant value climb in the different coins as it gets incorporated into the UK PayPal accounts?
That is nice and also a good idea for PayPal but presently in Nigeria people is not accessible and cryptocurrency has been banned so we do not have access to both

That means there is no hope for us in a location in which PayPal account is not accepted,here in Nigeria getting a PayPal account is very difficult Because paypal has restricted a limitation here in which paypal operation cannot be fully utilise.

I wish they can extend this to Lesotho so I can easily withdraw my biznotes. Lol.
This is great news anyways, a good one from PayPal in ensuring that payments are easy to receive.
I'm hoping payoneer follows suit. I really need withdrawal proof to tell my friends that bizdustry is real

This gives opportunity to the sellers to capture more United kingdom audience. this has make it difficult to accept payments in cryptocurrency from the region until now.

This gives opportunity to the sellers to capture more United kingdom audience. this has make it difficult to accept payments in cryptocurrency from the region until now.
Exactly! And i think that what is also another important point that should be considered is that the binance exchange is now banned in the United Kingdom. And therefore most of the crypto users will be turning from that exchange to PayPal and this will be very good for this payment giant.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back