What's new

PayPal bought 70% of the newly mined bitcoin last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Updates from Crypto tracking online media new outlet reveals that payment giant PayPal has bought 70% of the newly mined bitcoin in the last four weeks this is according to hedge fund manager, Pantera capital. This not surprising because since the payment giant announced it intention to key into Crypto currencies the price has been on the rise from $12,000 to about $19,000. What's your view on this update and development?.

Updates from Crypto tracking online media new outlet reveals that payment giant PayPal has bought 70% of the newly mined bitcoin in the last four weeks this is according to hedge fund manager, Pantera capital. This not surprising because since the payment giant announced it intention to key into Crypto currencies the price has been on the rise from $12,000 to about $19,000. What's your view on this update and development?.
I think the rush has started to accumulate the remaining Bitcoin in stock. People are hoarding their Bitcoin so expect price to go higher. Billions of dollars will be pumped into Bitcoin.

If that is true, then other blockchain foundations will do something that will go opposite of this. Also such price rise was good for holders, but if they do not sell and keep holding, then BTC will remain there without use.

Ofcourse , they promised their users that they will key in to cryptocurrency by next year. I think this is one of the ways to begin.

Yeah it is their plans to ensure they have enough bitcoin in stock for their members to be able to access anytime, I am optimistic they will also something from it.

According to some news I was reading, Paypal claims to have users showing interest in their crypto services in an alarming rate so, they will definitely need to be all prepared for the high demand.

According to some news I was reading, Paypal claims to have users showing interest in their crypto services in an alarming rate so, they will definitely need to be all prepared for the high demand.
Yeah , recall they have the highest of subscribers in payment system compare to Skrill, Payeer, perfect money or payooneer.

Yeah , recall they have the highest of subscribers in payment system compare to Skrill, Payeer, perfect money or payooneer.
That is the truth. The number of users on the Paypal platform is enough to cause a change in crypto use globally. Many who have been skeptical about using Cryptos may easily adopt its use with PayPal's backing.

I feel it is cool that paypal has done such an incredible stuff.I believe that nevertheless the value of Bitcoin might rise higher and other multinational companies will follow suit

Hmm, I didn't think PayPal would actually do something like that. It makes sense I suppose, but I don't know why they would buy it. Do you have a news article about this that I can read? I'd love to read more into this.
This news was in bitcoin.com website, according to other news, (Business Insider) Paypal and square cash scooped 100%.

Its obvious that paypal involvement in crypto currency infulenced the price,because there was a time the price was lower than that ,then now it has increased to a higher rate , i think if many payment companies consider the involvement on crypto currency, it will really help the price of crypto currency

No doubt, PayPal is one of the most patronized digital wallets in the world and recently announced their involvement in btc which will definitely commence at a stated time. It shows their readiness to satisfying their customers to a higher level. I will be glad as well because I am an active user of PayPal but they need to work on their charges too.

What a great development from PayPal! I heard they are pricing a cryptocurrency platform to start running bitcoin next year. I'm glad to hear that they now have it, but I know some countries in Africa will not be allowed to trade on the platform.

The u turn made by PayPal who a couple of years back didn't recognise Bitcoin as a means of payment and now recognising it and accepting it has caused major changes such as a payment gateway for merchants to receive funds using their wallet. Paypal has opened its large customer base to the crypto market which means higher demand for the asset.

PayPal knows what they are doing, I think they want to start their own mining from the PayPal platform.

I am just wondering how it will work out. Well PayPal has really showed a big interest in crypto in the past few months and I think something is about to happen very soon in the crypto world.

I'm not against PayPal buying some part of Bitcoin. My major issue with the platform is that, in this Digital age with crypto currency everywhere, they should have enables Bitcoin payment option on their platform some countries like Nigeria exchange rate isn't favourable with Fiat currency. They should look into it.

it's a kind of popular news in the last months that paypal will be supporting cryptocurrency sooner, these are good news, but will that include countries where paypal is banned ? nobody knows, also, will transactions fees reduce in crypto or remain the same as in normal paypal transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back