What's new

Panhandling for money, anyone still do it?

Most of the pandhandlers in here are not even needy. They have made it a way of earning money and they have adopted it so that they may not need to work. I have seen many of them in our area as well. They come here daily! This makes them lazy and they refuse to work hard.

They are lazy who leach on others to feed them from begging. It's those who have no shame that bags. If nothing is wrong with one's two hands and two legs but he's begging for money, the person is shameless.

They are lazy who leach on others to feed them from begging. It's those who have no shame that bags. If nothing is wrong with one's two hands and two legs but he's begging for money, the person is shameless.

Unfortunately, this is something that is very common in my country because most people that I see every day on the road panhandling for money look very healthy. Nothing is wrong with both their hands and feets. They can easily walk up to anybody and start begging for money which is something that I find very disrespectful.

There are some people who are even into social media begging. I believe that they can be categorised as the same with those who are publicly panhandling for money.

These people don't really have anything useful to do with their lives but just to subscribe and go on a different social media platform and be begging online.

Well, this is quite embarrassing. There are many people who do utilise social media for this purpose. I Think that they believe that someone may help them. They may use it as a tool to make money and adopt it as a profession. However, begging on social media may be less common.

Well, this is quite embarrassing. There are many people who do utilise social media for this purpose. I Think that they believe that someone may help them. They may use it as a tool to make money and adopt it as a profession. However, begging on social media may be less common.

This is something I see on Twitter everyday and it's becoming very condescending watching how adult makes a lot of unnecessary excuses simply because they want to be using the option of begging for money online instead of going to find a job to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back