What's new

Panhandling for money, anyone still do it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here still do panhandling? For those who don't know, it's essentially people who beg for money, usually on the street, in a majorly pollinated or high traffic areas etc. They will often look poor, homeless, and in need of help. Though I believe there are some who are well off and panhandle for extra money. Some will perform music, or do caricatures of people for money too. So it's not always people asking for handouts. Would you do this for work?

God will never allow me to stoop to low to do this kind of thing all in the name of making money because it is just like someone pushing himself to be poor to the extent of becoming a begger so that he will get free money from people.

Yes, panhandling, also known as begging or soliciting donations, is still a practice that exists in many parts of the world. While its prevalence may vary depending on the location and socioeconomic factors, people continue to engage in panhandling as a means to obtain money or other resources from individuals or passersby.

Yes, panhandling, also known as begging or soliciting donations, is still a practice that exists in many parts of the world. While its prevalence may vary depending on the location and socioeconomic factors, people continue to engage in panhandling as a means to obtain money or other resources from individuals or passersby.

If I actually have a project that I want to carry out and I don't really have much capital to see it through, there is always a possibility that I'm going to solicit for donations and support to be able to carry it out and not just begging for money unnecessarily.

I cannot imagine to do panhandling or begging for money. I would rather do menial jobs, blue color jobs rather than beg for money. However, I see a lot of people begging for money on the street. According to media reports, some of these people are very rich.

If I actually have a project that I want to carry out and I don't really have much capital to see it through, there is always a possibility that I'm going to solicit for donations and support to be able to carry it out and not just begging for money unnecessarily.

There are many people who have made this a profession. They become lazy and used to it. In fact, I have heard that these beggars earn far much more than many salaried people. This might be true in case if people are the ones who are willing to give money to professional beggars.

There are many people who have made this a profession. They become lazy and used to it. In fact, I have heard that these beggars earn far much more than many salaried people. This might be true in case if people are the ones who are willing to give money to professional beggars.

I have always been the kind of person that will always be patient with saving money that I need to carry out a particular business project. I know I will have a more relaxed and peace of mind when I am using my own money to run a particular project. This is so that I'm going to be able to give it my all knowing that this is my sweat that I have invested in that project.

I have always been the kind of person that will always be patient with saving money that I need to carry out a particular business project. I know I will have a more relaxed and peace of mind when I am using my own money to run a particular project. This is so that I'm going to be able to give it my all knowing that this is my sweat that I have invested in that project.

Saving money is not that easy, especially during the time when people are experiencing problems due to inflation. Panhandling has become a profession in our city. There are many people involved in this. Our government created a special force that would deal with this issue, but this issue still exists.

Saving money is not that easy, especially during the time when people are experiencing problems due to inflation. Panhandling has become a profession in our city. There are many people involved in this. Our government created a special force that would deal with this issue, but this issue still exists.

It is always very difficult for you to save money when you only have one stream of income and also you are having so many life responsibilities to take care of. This is the reason why you have to find multiple streams of income, so that it is going to make it easier for you to save from other sources while you still use part of the money to take care of your responsibilities.

I cannot imagine to do panhandling or begging for money. I would rather do menial jobs, blue color jobs rather than beg for money. However, I see a lot of people begging for money on the street. According to media reports, some of these people are very rich.

I am of the opinion that people who do it have been defeated mentally, and they wouldn't want to be in a situation where they are seen working hard for their money. They want the easy way out, and that means having to beg for money, which, to me, is a big shame. I see people beg on the streets daily, and the numbers are increasing.

I am of the opinion that people who do it have been defeated mentally, and they wouldn't want to be in a situation where they are seen working hard for their money. They want the easy way out, and that means having to beg for money, which, to me, is a big shame. I see people beg on the streets daily, and the numbers are increasing.

The problem is that some religion actually back these people from doing whatever they are doing. If I remember correctly, Islamic religion have a kind of support for giving alms to people. I believe that this is the reason why some people who practices that religion will always result to begging because they believe it's something that is backed by their religion.

The problem is that some religion actually back these people from doing whatever they are doing. If I remember correctly, Islamic religion have a kind of support for giving alms to people. I believe that this is the reason why some people who practices that religion will always result to begging because they believe it's something that is backed by their religion.

I wouldn't want to have a discussion about religion. As far as I am concerned, we are humans before religion came around and there are things that we should consider wrong and use our senses in not doing it and one of such odd attitude is begging for money on the road!

I wouldn't want to have a discussion about religion. As far as I am concerned, we are humans before religion came around and there are things that we should consider wrong and use our senses in not doing it and one of such odd attitude is begging for money on the road!

Exactly! I'm the kind of person that is always going to evaluate you physically before I am going to start thinking about giving you money on the road because I see you begging.

There are so many people who are in the hospital suffering that really needs help more than those who are pretending that something is wrong with them being on the road, they are the one's who need help!

It is always very difficult for you to save money when you only have one stream of income and also you are having so many life responsibilities to take care of. This is the reason why you have to find multiple streams of income, so that it is going to make it easier for you to save from other sources while you still use part of the money to take care of your responsibilities.

Having many income streams could help, but I think that the amount of money you earn through those income streams may also matter a lot. In many cases, many panhandlers may never have any kind of source of income stream. This is why thy resort to panhandling.

Having many income streams could help, but I think that the amount of money you earn through those income streams may also matter a lot. In many cases, many panhandlers may never have any kind of source of income stream. This is why thy resort to panhandling.

Any individual who is begging for money have resorted to not doing anything especially when the person is healthy and not physically challenged.

This is the kind of attitude that most young people have started displaying lately and it is very disappointed because they are the ones that are disgracing themselves.

Any individual who is begging for money have resorted to not doing anything especially when the person is healthy and not physically challenged.

This is the kind of attitude that most young people have started displaying lately and it is very disappointed because they are the ones that are disgracing themselves.

Most of the pandhandlers in here are not even needy. They have made it a way of earning money and they have adopted it so that they may not need to work. I have seen many of them in our area as well. They come here daily! This makes them lazy and they refuse to work hard.

Most of the pandhandlers in here are not even needy. They have made it a way of earning money and they have adopted it so that they may not need to work. I have seen many of them in our area as well. They come here daily! This makes them lazy and they refuse to work hard.

Exactly! The problem is that they have those who are making it easy for them to keep on being in the line of being a pandhandler. The day that they come out to beg and not get a penny, when they try it for few days and still not get anything, they will look for a job.

Exactly! The problem is that they have those who are making it easy for them to keep on being in the line of being a pandhandler. The day that they come out to beg and not get a penny, when they try it for few days and still not get anything, they will look for a job.

These panhandlers may adopt the habit of begging and this is why they never work. This is also one of the main reasons why people become lazy because they consider panhandling a way of making money. Our government created a special force who would deal with these panhandlers. However, they never actually enforced the plan of creating a force that would stop these panhandlers.

Except from my parents, I've never begged any other human being for money. I've never begged those whom I know for money. People like my friends or wealthy relatives have the money but I haven't begged them. If I never did that, I can't see myself begging a stranger for money.

These panhandlers may adopt the habit of begging and this is why they never work. This is also one of the main reasons why people become lazy because they consider panhandling a way of making money. Our government created a special force who would deal with these panhandlers. However, they never actually enforced the plan of creating a force that would stop these panhandlers.

There are some people who are even into social media begging. I believe that they can be categorised as the same with those who are publicly panhandling for money.

These people don't really have anything useful to do with their lives but just to subscribe and go on a different social media platform and be begging online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back