Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Pandabux.xyz Reviews: Scam or Legit?
WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?
Pandabux.xyz is a new ptc site where members will be paid for every viewing ads, playing grids and referrals program. Pandabux.xyz was launched yesterday November 20, 2020

Member Benefits:
International members are welcome
No need to invest to make payout
Currently only available about 6 ads (may increase)
Earn Earn $ 0.0015 +1 Point per click
Avarage earning $ 0.009 per day
Minimum payout is $ 0.01
Payment methods PerfectMoney and Payeer

Site Review
Pandabux.xyz site is very new, has not made any payments, currently has 35 registered members. Because this site is still very new, personally I cannot give an opinion and just waiting for the next growing of Pandabux.xyz site.

How to Get Started?
1. Visit My invitation link: https://pandabux.xyz/?ref=Suba
2. Click Register
3. Fill in the form and then click register
4. Login and vies ads.

WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?
Pandabux.xyz is a new ptc site where members will be paid for every viewing ads, playing grids and referrals program. Pandabux.xyz was launched yesterday November 20, 2020

Member Benefits:
Minimum payout is $ 0.01

Site Review
Pandabux.xyz site is very new, has not made any payments, currently has 35 registered members. Because this site is still very new, personally I cannot give an opinion and just waiting for the next growing of Pandabux.xyz site.

How to Get Started?
2. Click Register
4. Login and vies ads.
I am waiting for your payment. $ 0.009 per day with minimum withdrawal of $ 0.01. I think you can make a withdrawal tomorrow. Tell me more if it paying.

WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?

Member Benefits:
Minimum payout is $ 0.01

Site Review

How to Get Started?
2. Click Register
4. Login and vies ads.
whether the friends have proof of the withdrawal image from the site
so that I believe more

Have you been working on this site for a long time? If it is close to the minimum withdrawal, don't forget to share here the proof of payment if you have made a withdrawal later.

This pandabux.xyz paid to click site is very new, and I wouldn't try out any new site. Because its authentication is not guaranteed, even if, it gonna make waves in its recent invention, i can't still try it. Till it gains full ground and people start making good impression about them, with payment proof.

whether the friends have proof of the withdrawal image from the site
so that I believe more
THe site is really new mate, check the image below they paid just $2.66 USD to their total members.
1606024545165.png

until I see proof of payment from someone, I don't sign up to waste my time. I have a phobia of ptc sites with the ending ".xyz" :))

For those who are waiting for payment proof..I can tell you that the site is slow and takes time to reach the payout

Hmm ... I don't really trust sites that work with withdrawal points. Don't you need more points when you collect the minimum withdrawal? I have come across many sites like this. I'm not saying they wouldn't pay, but it's harder to collect those points than the money itself

I doubt the authenticity of the site probably because it is new. I wish to see people share their experience here

I doubt the reliability of this site, there is no proof of payment here, I don't really know why I should join the platform without investigation, the owner of the tread should actually do something about it, can we see some proof? Has anyone been able to withdraw money from the sites?

As there is no payment proof shared here , so I can't join this site but it is good to know that there is a site with this name , let's hopf that someone will share one soon , so then we will join this Panda site .

based on how much they are paying per click, it looks like it will take a long time just t earn $1. What is he point of withdrawing $1 when a large portion of the that $1 will be used by the payment gateway as a processing charge.

This website seems scam to me. It has xyz domain and websites with such kind of domains become scam very soon. I have tried to open that website and I am not able to do so. This means it already became a scam. I really do not know why people even waste their rpecious time after such websites.

The site is no longer valid, the project has been abandoned. He paid as much as he paid at first, but he didn't last long. You can close the topic, the ptc site no longer exists!

WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?

Member Benefits:
Minimum payout is $ 0.01

Site Review

How to Get Started?
2. Click Register
4. Login and vies ads.
But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.

Pandabux.xyz seems to be a good site but i don't and cannot actually confirm if its legit or not until I have tried it, so its better to be uploading payment proof to show people how legit the site.
WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?

Member Benefits:
Minimum payout is $ 0.01

Site Review

How to Get Started?
2. Click Register
4. Login and vies ads.

WHAT IS Pandabux.xyz?

Member Benefits:
Minimum payout is $ 0.01

Site Review

How to Get Started?
2. Click Register
4. Login and vies ads.
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful website to all of us here. This is the first time that I have heard about pandabux.xyz. I have a website that I forgot the name but it ended with xyz also. True enough I have experienced withdrawal but the amount is very small. I think this kind of website are legit but the problem is it's not commensurate to your time and efforts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back