Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
What is Paidtoclick?

Paidtoclick.in is a site that has been in the PTC category for quite a while. I registered here 2018 and lost my account. Now register again there because you remember the site is legit.

To produce there are several offers such as PTC sites in general.
- Paid to Click
- Paid to Read
- Paid to Signups
- Reference

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.1 via payeer and perfect money.
Because this is a new account. I just earned $ 0.0318 ($ 0.03 from paid to signups that I worked on overnight).

The daily income a member can get from advertising is $ 0.0015 (PTC). And earn $ 0.03 for every task completed on Paid To Signup

It pays me first. See my proof of payment in 2018.

# There is also a weekly contest *.

* site description

Click this link to register and get started, or if only to see.
http://www.paidtoclick.in/index.php?ref=Juen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122_082828.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122_082828.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This is a good review from you. Most especially on the area of cash out proof you posted. It simply means this guys are legit and they are paying

This is a good review from you. Most especially on the area of cash out proof you posted. It simply means this guys are legit and they are paying
Have you seen my proof of payment? They sent me september 2018. This site is still active so I thought the site is still paying so I shared it. You can try.

Paidtoclick.in was my first aurora website where I used to earn 1 cent daily, it was hard, but worth at that time. I stopped while moving to better paying sites. This is legit and always pay, but use your Antivirus active as the ads are not tested.

Paidtoclick.in was my first aurora website where I used to earn 1 cent daily, it was hard, but worth at that time. I stopped while moving to better paying sites. This is legit and always pay, but use your Antivirus active as the ads are not tested.
Thank you for your kind response. You are right. Because the site only uses http. So the data is still not safe.

Thank you for your kind response. You are right. Because the site only uses http. So the data is still not safe.
Additional, Paidtoclick.in also have jackpot game, I used to try it on time to time, but never won it, so I will only say, not to play that game.

Additional, Paidtoclick.in also have jackpot game, I used to try it on time to time, but never won it, so I will only say, not to play that game.
That's a hard way to win. Better avoided as there is a cost to start.
View attachment 1351They have paid only $14 USD up till now,
Maybe it suits the active members. Even though the registered members are more than 1000. But only a few are active there so the site payment is still small.

Aurora PTC were always small, when Bux type of sites used to pay in one cent per click, these used to pay 0.001 or below, later when Bux sites dropped reward to 1/10, these aurora also followed this and dropped reward further.

You're funny. 1 cent daily ???. I remember those times we'll struggle and stress ourselves online just to earn below $1 Every month. How time flies.

You're funny. 1 cent daily ???. I remember those times we'll struggle and stress ourselves online just to earn below $1 Every month. How time flies.
And now 1$ a day is also low earning, online earning has progressed, many earners have become online businessmen with their paying sites (even Mr B was PTC clicker once.)

And now 1$ a day is also low earning, online earning has progressed, many earners have become online businessmen with their paying sites (even Mr B was PTC clicker once.)
Yes bro,the young shall grow. I don't subscribe to stressing yourself online just to earn below peanuts at the end of the month. $1 a day is not bad,I know we'll cross that stage with time.

Yes bro,the young shall grow. I don't subscribe to stressing yourself online just to earn below peanuts at the end of the month. $1 a day is not bad,I know we'll cross that stage with time.
How we progressed, I left FFU (another forum) just because it was only paying 1 cent for one comment and I found it too low. Have this been that time, it would have become our best site.

According to the payment proof it pays through paypal too , what the minimum cash out there ? It is similar of Payer and Perfect money .

How we progressed, I left FFU (another forum) just because it was only paying 1 cent for one comment and I found it too low. Have this been that time, it would have become our best site.
Don't get off topic. Or the post in this thread will be closed by admin or staff.

Don't get off topic. Or the post in this thread will be closed by admin or staff.
Sorry for that, however this is normal we comment on something related to the above post.
Additional - PaidToClick.in owner is someone I might forget.
When I first joined it, I was sure that Owner is from India (that time .in domain was only used by Indian sites. However now there is no guarantee about the owner.

Sorry for that, however this is normal we comment on something related to the above post.
Additional - PaidToClick.in owner is someone I might forget.
When I first joined it, I was sure that Owner is from India (that time .in domain was only used by Indian sites. However now there is no guarantee about the owner.
Actually if the site pays with certainty and consistently. Knowing the owner isn't a priority. But it is also necessary when having problems.
how many cents do you get per day and do you can invest to get a membership?
Not. I won weekly contests. $ 0.5 is the reward for the contest. And I collect $ 0.03 from paid to signup.

Actually if the site pays with certainty and consistently. Knowing the owner isn't a priority. But it is also necessary when having problems.

Not. I won weekly contests. $ 0.5 is the reward for the contest. And I collect $ 0.03 from paid to signup.
I hope you edit your thread and add the daily rate of earning for the free members to evaluate it very well**

That's a nice review, I will take a look at the website and join them. I usually love to make some meony clicking on some links.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back