Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I noticed at some microworking sites, or microjob sites, you can do data entry for entering info off of receipts, like from purchases at certain stores. I was curious, are these people paid money to upload these receipts?

Yes, some are been paid money to upload these receipts. I know of someone who once asked me to be loading used receipts from betting platforms to him. So, I think they are been paid for it roo

I noticed at some microworking sites, or microjob sites, you can do data entry for entering info off of receipts, like from purchases at certain stores. I was curious, are these people paid money to upload these receipts?
There are sometimes that i have come across this and generally that would be in teh form of a survey in order to show that you are able to answer questions about products and this then worked for me at the time. I think that you can earn from this as long as you find a reputable place to do so.

I have one such app which is available in India ' Magicpin' where you can upload receipts of shopping online or delivery and they accept bill receipt of take-away or dine ins too and after uploading you will earn coins you can redeem those coins as a discount on voucher purchase or for mobile recharge or shopping.

I heard about sites like this but i have never joined any of them before. I believe they do pay people for entering these data. I have w friend who once claimed to work for a site that does this. Though i did not ask much about it back then

Hmm, their might still be people are offer such kind of services of paid receipts to clients that needs it most during data entry gig. They only who are requesting for that, knows the reason why they want it.

This is my first time of hearing about such thing/ site. Please how does it work? Is it available for everyone or some countries can't participate in it, I mean can a Nigerian who live in Nigeria be part of it?

Although I've worked on some micro sites but have never done this and it's actually interesting that one could earn this way too and it's no surprise too that lots are doing it

I have actually not heard about this platform before but I think it is a great way for you to make money from in the sense that you will be uploading your receipts and making money.

Just know that I cannot start doing a work knowing fully well that I won't get paid for it. Does people in most definitely be getting paid to have done that job

Personally, I have not heard about a website that pays to upload receipt until I am reading it here, but it is still good if one can still earn there. But you did not mention the microjob platforms you are referring to, may be one would just go and have a look if it is something worth it. Thanks for sharing.

I have not heard of such sites before bit I think that the model which they work is going to very possible and yes people actually pay for them.

Are these receipts to be uploaded owned by the person doing the Job of the uploading or owned by the employer? I am just curious whose receipt they're uploading

I have heard about some apps that do pay to upload receipts; however, most of them only work in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. They also only pay through Paypal.

I think that should be the paid to purchase sites..
Yes they do pay, there are many of such sites.
You scan the barcode of products that you purchase and they award you some coins where you can later convert to currency.
Most of such sites are affiliated to big Mart's like Amazon, McDonald's and Walmart

I don't think such programs are available within my Country, probably effective within Europe and American nations, another great way to earn some tokens.

This is the first time I am going to see something like this that someone can upload receipt and get paid as a result. I'll be very grateful if I can see a genuine website doing this.

I heard of it when I was always active on Swagbucks all though thier pays was always through Amazon gift card depending on how many receipt you sent

I think they make money from it as well. It could be some sort of marketing strategy or just a way to make people work on some of their receipts for whatever reason. At the end of it all, I think there has to be some sort of benefits for them as well.

On Microjob sites, you basically have two aspects, the employer and the workers. The employer would pay certain amount of money to Amy worker who does the job that he posted on the site upon satisfaction. You could register either as an employer or as a worker on Microjob sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back