What's new

PAID TO CliCK SITES

ronaldlorenzo01

DONT LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU CANNOT LOOK TO YOURSELF!
500 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Guys do you have any legit paid to click sites here? Can you help me out please I wanted some work and I needed it badly. Can someone help me how to make income at least for paid to click. I have heard it before but never tried it. Can someone tell me some legit sites? Appreciate your reply.

Guys do you have any legit paid to click sites here? Can you help me out please I wanted some work and I needed it badly. Can someone help me how to make income at least for paid to click. I have heard it before but never tried it. Can someone tell me some legit sites? Appreciate your reply.
I'm going to post 2 PTC sites that I can vouch for, they are legit and simple to use, they don't emphasize on minimum withdrawal, try them and thank me later

1. Faucetcrypto.com

2. Firefaucet.win
You can try these two.

The best way of clicking site is mentioned as under .You will be just one click after 24 Hours .it is not wasting time .you will get benefit after 2 or 3 months .
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/haidershah2 and use my username (haidershah2) as your invitation code.

I currently work with paidvertisements.com, $ 0.02 per day court payment. it is not a formidable amount but it has been active for a few days and let's see how long it takes you :) for a few clicks ...

Actually if you work for ptc sites and faucet sites you will only get small rewards, unless you have lots of referrals, and I have personally started leaving ptc sites and faucets, until now there is only one faucet site, which I view ads almost every day. because it's legit and doesn't need a membership upgrade, here is the link:

There would be such sites for sure. And I heard a lot about them, but i observed a drawback that they do not give much earnings or reward for clicking, and bundles of ads will there, so I do not know a good site that give you good reward for that.

There are so many paid to click sites I must tell you the truth, but few among them pay ok? Just few of them can pay you, that is why you need to be very careful when you are out for paid to click sites you must find out first before joining them.

As I understand it, we are talking about PTC sites (Paid-To-Click And I will immediately offer you the king of PTC Scarlet-clicks and the queen of NeoBux and the patriarch of Ysense. They are all proven and rewarded with titles of world leaders for more than decades.

I have worked on paid to click sites for some time now and I definitely have to confess that it is not worth it because you are exposing your self and at the same time the money is not as good.

The thing about PTC sites is not their legitimacy but how long it takes to accumulate something meaningful. The pay most times isn't to be compared with how much time one spent on these sites.

Given that I've been working on paid to click websites for a certain period, I must admit that it is not worthwhile because you are essentially wasting your time while earning less money.

The only PTC site that I can recommend is adbtc.top. I am not active on the site but when I was active I was earning really well. Most of income came from selling referrals.

There are a few more PTCs nowadays, here is a slightly more updated list, all of these pay and work decently, Aviso.bz, Coinpayu, Adbtc.top, adbch.top, Adbux.pro, rotate4all and some more that I may forget, but all of those pay and it is one of the ones you can earn the most on PTC sites

There are a few more PTCs nowadays, here is a slightly more updated list, all of these pay and work decently, Aviso.bz, Coinpayu, Adbtc.top, adbch.top, Adbux.pro, rotate4all and some more that I may forget, but all of those pay and it is one of the ones you can earn the most on PTC sites
Are you still with PTC? Well, I have tried a lot of PTC in the past but these days I no longer use PTC. When I used to use PTC, adbtc was my favorite. I managed to build quite a few referrals and made good income by selling my referrals.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any PTC are legit in the sense they simply are worthless to mess with. I mean, time is money and like those survey sites, they waste time. Well, the only possible way to win is if you come from some nation where money goes further, but a lot of times it seems like memberships from those nations are banned anyway.

Are you still with PTC? Well, I have tried a lot of PTC in the past but these days I no longer use PTC. When I used to use PTC, adbtc was my favorite. I managed to build quite a few referrals and made good income by selling my referrals.
No, I don't continue with them, I only use Coinpayu, nothing else, but some are still paying and can be good for newbies, like the ones I mentioned before, PTCs you don't earn much, but these gains for people from low-level countries can indeed be good.

No, I don't continue with them, I only use Coinpayu, nothing else, but some are still paying and can be good for newbies, like the ones I mentioned before, PTCs you don't earn much, but these gains for people from low-level countries can indeed be good.
The other sites like state-of-the-art mailer pay lower rate means like 500 clicks for one dollar to your uphold account that doesn't seems a rate near to logic add uphold charges 1 $ fee to cash out to external crypto wallet means need 5000 clicks for 5 dollars.

The other sites like state-of-the-art mailer pay lower rate means like 500 clicks for one dollar to your uphold account that doesn't seems a rate near to logic add uphold charges 1 $ fee to cash out to external crypto wallet means need 5000 clicks for 5 dollars.
Yes, because most PTCs pay an amount of $0.001 per click, then you would need about 1000 for a dollar, which is too much, some PTCs have ads that pay even a cent per click, those are the ones to use in case you want to use PTCs to earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back