Paid online advertising

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you guys think about using AdWords or Facebook adds in order to promote youself as a freelancer or your company? Have somebody experience with this thing.? And what possible reach can one attain in the whole process on a limited budget.?

I have used Facebook ads, and it was effective. But you must know how to do use ads on Facebook it's a bit complex. You can learn on YouTube or buy eBooks on it.

Facebook is the best and you can get 500 clicks or subscriber for as low as $50 or more depending on your ads

I recommend you to use Facebook, I have promoted more than 60 pages there and got an excellent result that I never find it on any other platform.^^

What do you guys think about using AdWords or Facebook adds in order to promote youself as a freelancer or your company? Have somebody experience with this thing.? And what possible reach can one attain in the whole process on a limited budget.?
I personally recommend Facebook advertisement Because you ll not only get organic visits but also interested fans. And you can get this organic traffic for less budget

I personally recommend Facebook advertisement Because you ll not only get organic visits but also interested fans. And you can get this organic traffic for less budget
Hmm that really sounds great honestly as starting out in freelancing i lack a lot of ad budgets that may be spent and will the ads be only for local areas or may be extended to a different location from my own..??
Thanks btw ??

Facebook Ads are better you can either learn how to run it yourself or you pay someone to run it for you either way you would get positive results

Facebook ad is very effective when carrying out ad for your business,it is very cheap and the views and convertion rate is very high.
I have been using it for sometimes and have had great success.

I think you have a knowledge about online advertisement and buisness
the best way to advertise their buisness is facebook but if you have youtube channel you also get good subscriber and share their buisness adds

What I think. Using Facebook to increase your product or admob is a very great weapon to advertise your product because it enlarges your audience apart from those that patronize you offline. This expand your audience or customer.

Unless you are a highly skilled freelancer, for example, a programmer, video editor, animator, etc. promoting yourself as a freelancer through Adwords or Facebook ads will not be fruitful. However, instead of promoting yourself, promoting your company or business can be more fruitful. Facebook can help you build your brand where as Adwords can help you generate sales.

If you want to promote yourself as a service provider the best way to do so is by setting up your business website and running ads. You can choose adwords or facebook, choice is yours. Both of these advertising platforms are good for advertising.

I know nothing about adwords. However, I know facebook ads even though I have never ran ads on facebook. Facebook ads are easier to get started, you can advertise a product, service, your page, even the post and event on facebook

you can go for it, promoting your stuff on facebook doesn't really cost that much of money and it can bring lot of decent results (speaking from personal experience)

Using Facebook to promote your skills as a freelancer would actually boost your reputation and you can reach a lot of people that may be interested in your skills and services that you can provide.

It demands high budget, which is impossible for a beginner to do so. We should join Facebook groups instead of adward ads or Facebook ads. But if you are earning more than enough, you can go for it.

Facebook is a good place to promote yourself, your company cos of the presence of people that is very much using Facebook for many purposes.

In order to use paid advetising, you need to have something to promote, a product or a service. If your website does not sell products or services, spending on ads is just a waste of money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back