What's new

Paid Guest Blogging

That is the issue with anything that people put online since not all writers are created equal, and as a result, you will typically see that on the website once you start making it accessible to the public.

Actually there are platform that do guest blogging though there are quite some restrictions to it members because some are low quality content posters.

blogging is good but viewership on one post takes time to develop and grow. Weekly is good. Weekly posts can be used to an advantage. Best of this week or a recap of what happened

inviting bloggers on your site is such an interesting idea especially when it is niche blogging as iron sharpened iron and it would be a very productive collaboration on the long run.

inviting bloggers on your site is such an interesting idea especially when it is niche blogging as iron sharpened iron and it would be a very productive collaboration on the long run.

Well, guest blogging refers to posting guest posts on your blog, if I am not wrong. There are many bloggers who are willing to pay you if you write for them and contribute articles.

yes you are right many bloggers are willing to pay you for you to write on there forum but it does not always have to be a paid partnership, as you both can mutually benefit from it.

Have you opened your site for guest blogging? I once opened my site for guest blogging. I offered free guest posting and two do-follow backlinks provided the article was high quality. However, most of the guests' submitted articles were of low quality. I then stopped guest posting for free. Now, I charge money for guest posting.
Guest blogging attracts genuine readers who are fascinated by a wide range of themes, but it is tough to maintain and needs strong advertisement, which may be demanding, to say the least.

I'll guess you charging a guest for posting means you have consistent number of users that visit your site on a daily basis and there's assurance a good number will be redirected to the guest author's platform as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back