Paid Guest Blogging

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you opened your site for guest blogging? I once opened my site for guest blogging. I offered free guest posting and two do-follow backlinks provided the article was high quality. However, most of the guests' submitted articles were of low quality. I then stopped guest posting for free. Now, I charge money for guest posting.

It is not quality of posting most of people level at language isn't good so even if it is member or guest this will not change anything. There is a Grammarly plugin for Xenforo and blogs you can install for every poster on your forum or blog because this will help it on its article improving.

Guest posting attract organic visitors interested and different topics and allow backlink use, but it’s difficult to manage and requires good promotion that can be time consuming.

Right now am the only one posting in my blog and members participate in forum discussions. But planning to bring other bloggers to my website to blog on various topics.

That is the concern when it comes to anything that people are posting online because not everyone has the same quality of writing and as a result it is generally something that you will see on the website when you start opening it up to the public.

Have you opened your site for guest blogging? I once opened my site for guest blogging. I offered free guest posting and two do-follow backlinks provided the article was high quality. However, most of the guests' submitted articles were of low quality. I then stopped guest posting for free. Now, I charge money for guest posting.
You are right. Quality is a big problem when it comes to guest posting. I also stopped when i heard that Google is hunting down blogs that have the word "write for us.". So i removed that option. I'd rather they pay to post.

if you want to offer such things it is better you write that whoever that does not have a quality article should not submit. That way you can be able to differentiate those who are really serious on it.

I like guest posting a lot because it is going to give the both of you and opportunity to grow in such a way that you are going to be receiving content and they are going to be receiving engagement.

I have never done that, but I know of many online websites that offer good amount of money for submitting guest posts. As far as backlinking is concerned, there are many article directories where you could submit your content and they offer backlinking option.

I'm really thinking about doing this to be honest it seems like a really good idea I just have to figure out how much money is involved! I hope to figure out the correct amount very soon. It's a good move I think

I'm really thinking about doing this to be honest it seems like a really good idea I just have to figure out how much money is involved! I hope to figure out the correct amount very soon. It's a good move I think

Paid guest posting is one of the most well-known ways to make good amount of money. However, if you are a professional writer, then you could get paid even more.

there was a website that did this guest posting back then and it worked for them because they had huge traffic and the guest saw it as an opportunity to advertise there products and services with informative articles.

there was a website that did this guest posting back then and it worked for them because they had huge traffic and the guest saw it as an opportunity to advertise there products and services with informative articles.

I guess that there are many blogs that generate a really good amount of visitors because they accept high-quality guest posts only. High-quality guest posts increase the rankings on search engine.

That is the concern when it comes to anything that people are posting online because not everyone has the same quality of writing and as a result it is generally something that you will see on the website when you start opening it up to the public.

if you want to offer such things it is better you write that whoever that does not have a quality article should not submit. That way you can be able to differentiate those who are really serious on it.
Yes you're right by saying this, differentiating the two of them is not a big task, even though sometimes both of them seems to be very disgusting and confusing

Yes you're right by saying this, differentiating the two of them is not a big task, even though sometimes both of them seems to be very disgusting and confusing
Some people can even make it compulsory for you to write a sample article before they will start accepting your work. I think that is also another good way.

Some people can even make it compulsory for you to write a sample article before they will start accepting your work. I think that is also another good way.
Yes If I am opportune to have my own site, before I accept people to my site , I will make sure I make a place where you will write an article to know more about your performance.

Yes If I am opportune to have my own site, before I accept people to my site , I will make sure I make a place where you will write an article to know more about your performance.
That is what some article writing websites does. That is not advisable if you are running a paid to post forum. it is always good for article submission websites.

That is what some article writing websites does. That is not advisable if you are running a paid to post forum. it is always good for article submission websites.
Alright noted sir, but what I want to know is that why is it not advisable for one to use this method on posting forum but it is only applicable to article submission website

Right now am the only one posting in my blog and members participate in forum discussions. But planning to bring other bloggers to my website to blog on various topics.
Wow that is great indeed, considering the fact that currently I don't have any website or forum I don't know how it goes, but it not a bad idea inviting bloggers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back