What's new

Other metals/minerals worth investing in?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm only really aware of Gold, Silver, Diamonds and a few other things. But what are some other metals or minerals worth investing in? Anything that I could profit from?

The only other thing I can think of doing, is investing in coins and such, but I'm not sure that's comparable here. I mostly mean the raw materials like metals and minerals you can refine to make into jewelry later. Or something along those lines.

Investing in commodities like metals and minerals can be volatile, and their prices can be influenced by factors such as global demand, geopolitical events, and supply disruptions. It's important to conduct thorough research, stay informed about market trends.

I'm only really aware of Gold, Silver, Diamonds and a few other things. But what are some other metals or minerals worth investing in? Anything that I could profit from?

The only other thing I can think of doing, is investing in coins and such, but I'm not sure that's comparable here. I mostly mean the raw materials like metals and minerals you can refine to make into jewelry later. Or something along those lines.
I think that apart from gold and silver you could also take into account two more minerals such as palladium or platinum which are highly demanded, another possible investment could be lithium which is fashionable lately but this is an alkali metal.

Gold is one of my favourite metal to invest in even though it is quite expensive, I don't really mind because I know it has a very great value.

I am also currently trading gold on forex trading and it is doing quite well for me over the past few weeks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back