Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Hi guys,

I'm curious if you also activate on other forums like bizdustry, where you get paid to post on the forum :) apart from BMF, forumcoin, forum trendri.

Maybe you know another veteran forum like this or there are some forums at the beginning with this thing, I would be interested. :)

I really don't know any other forums apart from the ones you have mentioned. I guess there are no new forums coming up these days. I hope that they will start coming up again soon.

I think you should try jiba (formerly cashtime forum). They've kind of upgraded to a site that pays for articles you write and the pay is actually good. About $1-$5 per 400 word article depending on how well written it is.

There are so many forums that you can consider posting in right now and more I even coming home is on a daily basis. I have been using beermoneyforum for a while now and you can try it out.

There are numerous forums in which you can consider posting right now, and more are added on a daily basis. I've been using beermoneyforum for a while and recommend it to you.

I think you should try jiba (formerly cashtime forum). They've kind of upgraded to a site that pays for articles you write and the pay is actually good. About $1-$5 per 400 word article depending on how well written it is.
Are you still earning from cashtime forum? I do not seem to understand how it's working anymore since the previous admin sold it out. I will appreciate more clarification about earnings there.

Are you still earning from cashtime forum? I do not seem to understand how it's working anymore since the previous admin sold it out. I will appreciate more clarification about earnings there.
Though have not been active there for some time now but I decided to check it out today, the site is still doing well and if you are good at writing articles, then you can make good money form it.

Though have not been active there for some time now but I decided to check it out today, the site is still doing well and if you are good at writing articles, then you can make good money form it.
I believe the former administrator did better than what's currently happening on the website. More members participating is much better than paying only few people for posting articles.

I might give article writing a try there. Though it really bores me that some articles will not be earning me anything. If they could only set a certain amount that each article earns once you post it would have been great. Then you can get an increment when the articles get popular.

I think The ForumWheel is still around. I am a member of that forum exchange site but I haven't accessed the site for the last two years. I am still seeing some forums with credits but I'm not too sure if they are accepting new members. It has changed ownership several times. I'm not too happy with some of their rules, especially about how writers are rated.

I think The ForumWheel is still around. I am a member of that forum exchange site but I haven't accessed the site for the last two years. I am still seeing some forums with credits but I'm not too sure if they are accepting new members. It has changed ownership several times. I'm not too happy with some of their rules, especially about how writers are rated.
I once had an account there but I am sure that it is not active anymore after they disbanded all the old accounts. I saw in forum coin that it seems that they are not accepting new members anymore.
I once had an account there but I am sure that it is not active anymore after they disbanded all the old accounts. I saw in forum coin that it seems that they are not accepting new members anymore.

Apart from all these forums you mentioned, i don't know of any other forum one can get paid on to post. We hardly get to see a lot of get paid to post platforms these days.

Other forum do exist but they might not be as much responsible compared to bizdustry. I have registered longtime ago on trendri, cashforum and some others but I have never earned from them even for once.

Other forum do exist but they might not be as much responsible compared to bizdustry. I have registered longtime ago on trendri, cashforum and some others but I have never earned from them even for once.
I heard trendri is currently paying and I am Abit active on the forum, though I have not cashed out yet form it but I am hoping to cash out this month hopefully. Cash Time Forum has been changed to jiba.

I believe there should be other paid to post forums but I am on only active on bizdustry mostly, Jiba and beermoneyforum occasionally. So far I have nothing to regret working with these forums and I am hoping for more goodies to come. Long live bizdustry.

I believe, there are other numbers of websites or forums which offer there own services, apart from the ones you have mentioned such as the trendri, forumcoin, and bizdustry etc.

I believe, there are other numbers of websites or forums which offer there own services, apart from the ones you have mentioned such as the trendri, forumcoin, and bizdustry etc.
Besides these ones you mentioned, are there other ones out there? I already have an account on these ones you mentioned, it would be nice if I can find other new ones.

I would also like to try other forums since I have more time now. Bizdustry has been one of the best and it would be great to find others like it. Beermoneyforum is a good choice I know of.

There many other get paid to post forums available on the internet and one of the forums is the VGR site where you get paid to post on matters concerning video gaming and other gaming related matters.

There are others like cryptoable, the forum wheel, mylot and dime forum. I recently joined cryptoable so am not that sure how it is since I haven't been approved yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back