organic vs inorganic growth for business

kharvest19

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
organic growth is the growth a company achieves by increasing output and enhancing sales internally. This does not include profits or growth attributable to mergers and acquisitions but rather an increase in sales and expansion through the company's own resources.
Inorganic growth arises from mergers or takeovers rather than an increase in the company's own business activity. Firms that choose to grow inorganically can gain access to new markets through successful mergers and acquisitions.
which do you prefer and why??

Personally I prefer the organic growth. But if I'm looking to expand rapidly , partnership, investors are always good ideas. Doubles expansion rate

Organic growths provides continuity to ones business for a sole proprietorship business but inorganic growth is best used for partnership

I prefer to go for organic growth because at the end of the day if my company grows naturally I will be the one to make the profits and earn earn the credit but if it's inorganic, I believe you already know the rest

I would prefer organic. Much more profitable and encourages work that is more effective in bringing results to the table.

It also forces innovation in problem solving.

But if the need arises for inorganic, it will be good to take that step so you won't miss out on chances to expand exponentially.

organic growth is the growth a company achieves by increasing output and enhancing sales internally. This does not include profits or growth attributable to mergers and acquisitions but rather an increase in sales and expansion through the company's own resources.
Inorganic growth arises from mergers or takeovers rather than an increase in the company's own business activity. Firms that choose to grow inorganically can gain access to new markets through successful mergers and acquisitions.
which do you prefer and why??
I prefer organic growth because it's much more profitable in the long run, but Most companies are forced to employ inorganic growth strategy as result of poor funding or bankruptcy.

I prefer the organic growth, expansion through the company's own resources will bring in more experience to the company and it's staff.

It takes a lot of time for your business to grow organically. Therefore, a lot of business owners use the inorganic method. However, just because someone is using an inorganic method does not mean he is doing badly. The use of excessive advertising is one of the most popular methods for inorganic growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back