What's new

OptimexFinance.com: A Scam Website

Thanks so much for the heads up. I wish there is how the network software can notify individuals about a scam website in order to avoid it.

Optimexfinance.com claims to be an investement company. However, in reality it is a scam website. This so-called "company" offered a whooping 5 percent daily on all of your deposits. The company offered several methods like cryptocurrencies to deposit funds and gain profits. It has recently turned into a scam and the owner ran away with all the money. I would advise all the members to stay away from this scam website.
Another scam website!
Thanks for the information.
Most of these sites that offer whooping earnings are indeed scamsites.

Another scam website!
Thanks for the information.
Most of these sites that offer whooping earnings are indeed scamsites.

The fact of the matter remains that most of such kind of sites do they when they get launched but they can scam you at any time. Most of such kind of scam sites do not even last for a couple of days!

Well I don't know much about this but then I will be sure to actually conduct my own personal research concerning this and also try to get the necessary information I need

I have already conducted my research and I can safely state that Optimex Finance are a big hyip and a ponzi scheme. They are a scam sites used to cheat people. Please stay away from them.

Thanks for the information about the website because that is why the scammers like to take the advantage of such, their major reason is to allow people to invest their money in the website.

I have known about optimexfinance for sometime now and i can guarantee that its a one hundred percent scam websites, its a hyip scam that promises to double your investments .
I just checked the website, it is live. Almost all so called investment companies that exist online are HYIP, which operate in Ponzi model. The kind of profit they are offering is not possible to earn from any legit business. Sites like these can be launched with just about $200 all you need is a script and a little bit of website design skills.

This is not a new scam; hyip and ponzi websites promise you a certain amount of interest for your investment, some even promise double in a short period of time; such websites would pay for a while in order to attract a large number of investors; once they have done so, they flee with all of the money; one should avoid such sites; thanks for the information.

I don't trust most of this Investment company online because they do not have anything to offer, they are not really just the best on my past experience with most of them .

All thanks to many people online for giving us the insight to know about this online scamming sites that normally comes to us in the name of investment sites to dupe us

hyip and ponzi websites tend to promise you a particular amount of interest for your investment, some even promise double within a short time, such websites would pay for a while so as to gather a large number of investors, after achieving that they flee with all the money, one has to stay away from such, thanks for this info

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back