Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Optimexfinance.com claims to be an investement company. However, in reality it is a scam website. This so-called "company" offered a whooping 5 percent daily on all of your deposits. The company offered several methods like cryptocurrencies to deposit funds and gain profits. It has recently turned into a scam and the owner ran away with all the money. I would advise all the members to stay away from this scam website.

I just checked the website, it is live. Almost all so called investment companies that exist online are HYIP, which operate in Ponzi model. The kind of profit they are offering is not possible to earn from any legit business. Sites like these can be launched with just about $200 all you need is a script and a little bit of website design skills.

This is not new, it is obviously a scam, hyip and ponzi websites tend to promise you a particular amount of interest for your investment, some even promise double within a short time, such websites would pay for a while so as to gather a large number of investors, after achieving that they flee with all the money, one has to stay away from such, thanks for this info.

Any form of online investment platforms that promises you to invest your money and get a certain percentage of your money daily is probably a scam so guys shouldn't fall for this kind of cheap scam again.

These kind of websites are on the increase these days and it is wise for all of us to be weary of them. They pay few people to testify good about them always.

Their like another ponzi scheme in the world of earning. After i got scammed with their sister site, i stopped doing PTC, and stop investing in an unregulated earning sites, which the identity is unknown.

Optimexfinance.com claims to be an investement company. However, in reality it is a scam website. This so-called "company" offered a whooping 5 percent daily on all of your deposits. The company offered several methods like cryptocurrencies to deposit funds and gain profits. It has recently turned into a scam and the owner ran away with all the money. I would advise all the members to stay away from this scam website.
Thanks for the warning, so many scam sites are abound, and to be candid only the greedy and guilible will fall for their tricks because they have a pattern that makes one to be suspicious

Thanks for these warnings that have been coming everytime. Truth is, I no longer feel sorry for anyone who falls for this kind of HYIP scam anymore. They deserve what they get, enough ways have been shown on how to avoid these things

This kind of site are in increase this day to scam people more especially those that are greedy to go after any investment without knowing much about it.

Thank you very much for calling out attention to this scam website. This is definitely a high yield investment program that dupes Investors of there hard earned money

Thank you for informing us about this scam site. They are on the rise these kind of sites and people should be on the lookout for them. One way is to just see how unrealistic their profits seen no one will offer you such high profits for nothing.

Optimexfinance.com is an investment site that I have heard about then for sometime now and offering an investor five percent profit daiky to scam them is too outrageous, these investments site keeps coming and scamming people .

This is just to show you that most of these Platforms disguising as whatever they claim to be are not what they seem to be actually but mere scamm platforms and HYIPs

This is just to show you that most of these Platforms disguising as whatever they claim to be are not what they seem to be actually but mere scamm platforms and HYIPs
Many people see all this site a scam because they operate like Ponzi scheme and which is not a wise decision to invest in such site because it is very risky.

Any site that offers mouth watering offers to me as an investment scheme is actually not the best, they normally end up absconding with people's money.

I have always said that all this website that promise to give out an amount of interest if one invest into their investment plans are all scams in fact there is no the new website whereby you can invest your money and expect to receive some form of interest.

I have always said that all this website that promise to give out an amount of interest if one invest into their investment plans are all scams in fact there is no the new website whereby you can invest your money and expect to receive some form of interest.

The only reason why some of these websites have been surviving till this day is because people are still willing to invest in these sites because they are addicted to these ponzi schemes. Once people stop investing in these sites, these sites will cease to exist.

The only reason why some of these websites have been surviving till this day is because people are still willing to invest in these sites because they are addicted to these ponzi schemes. Once people stop investing in these sites, these sites will cease to exist.
I think one of the major reason that still make people to invest money website like this is as a result of greed because most of this website take advantage of this great that people have by offering some very ridiculous investment returns rate which her false because of people's greediness they always falls for stuff like this.

Mere seeing the percentage they plan on giving for every investment made is a clear sign of it being scam. No company would be willing to give out just like that

I think one of the major reason that still make people to invest money website like this is as a result of greed because most of this website take advantage of this great that people have by offering some very ridiculous investment returns rate which her false because of people's greediness they always falls for stuff like this.

The sad thing is that these websites cannot be stopped because internet is anonymous network and most of the people never unveil their identity. This is why scammers take advantage of such programs. Such programs also existed in the mid 2000s era.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back