One Best Legit Faucet is closing down

emyOnline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Thank God I opened my Coinpot account and noticed their announcement that they are already closing it. So if anyone of you here got coins there, hurry up and widraw it. Soon they will be shutting it down and if you haven't widrawn yet, all your coins and tokens will vanish. Efforts will be gone after saving those coins if not widrawn.

Thank God I opened my Coinpot account and noticed their announcement that they are already closing it. So if anyone of you here got coins there, hurry up and widraw it. Soon they will be shutting it down and if you haven't widrawn yet, all your coins and tokens will vanish. Efforts will be gone after saving those coins if not widrawn.
This is one of the many reasons why I personally do not like all these faucets website. When you read their review, they promise you heaven on earth, but when you start using them website, they pay you very few and little coin, as if that's not enough, their going concern is not sure whatsoever. Imagine the number of people that will lose their token now!

I never even knew there was a legit faucet. I have already tagged all of them as scam, fake and no go area. They will promise you everything but can't do the simplest of them all. Anyway if you're into coinpot go and cash out

Yeah, I also logged into my account and I realized that too. However, the faucets will not be working again and but some services will still be ongoing. They stated a time when they will shut down their faucets and it's long enough for members to move their funds.

It is very sad that the faucet is closing , it has long been existing as a very legit wallet. I only have 6.12 doge coin there but I can't withdraw because the minimum amount of doge is 50 doge. I just have to forfeit it.

Here is an update. It is still running now and I they did still paid out the remaining coins. Thankfully, I received it. There are a lot of fake faucets out there but so far this one always pays.

Good thing they announced it though there's a rumor going around before that they have gone scamming and stop paying their users. They can just vanish without a warning from that you know.. but they still choose to give the announcements so their loyal users efforts won't be wasted.

Since u have been using the faucet, I have never experienced trouble with them. I used it to mine my dodge coin. I was every sad when I read about the closing down as a result. If some circumstances they can't control. I love them for being transparent.

Good thing they announced it though there's a rumor going around before that they have gone scamming and stop paying their users. They can just vanish without a warning from that you know.. but they still choose to give the announcements so their loyal users efforts won't be wasted.
I am very confident that coinpot won't scam users but if members didn't withdraw their funds before the closing date they may not have access to to once they close their site. If they want to scam people it shouldn't be now.

Bitcoin faucets are a very popular theme within the various crypto communities around the world. They receive both a lot of praise and backlash. Some people love them, others think that they are nothing more than a scam. Well, in this guide we are going to try to find out not only which group is right, but also look for the best Bitcoin faucet available - assuming that it’s legit, of course.

Even though facets websites is a waste of time, it is nice to know some actually pay. The fact that this one is closing down is rather unfortunate. No matter how bad it might have been some persons were actually earning from it and now it is closing down. I think they did well by giving prior notice to users before the inevitable happens.

The thing is that I don't really love faucet so even if any of the most legit faucet is shutting down, the news does not concern me because I don't think that faucet is a good way for anyone to earn money online because the earning rate is always quite low compared to the effort that one can put into it.

Faucets platforms are just too fragile to be keeping your real and actual crypto assets with. It was good you opened your coinepot account the faithful day you did, else you'd have come some other time to see that you can't get in anymore and your money traped and gone

I have never thought faucet as legit,I used to consider it as a scam, infact I don't have any interest about

Concerning one best legit faucet that is closing down. Well, it is nice that they have the announcement made so that people can withdraw their money or coin from the site. It is better that people or investors who have money on the faucet should plan to withdraw it.

I also missed the faucets because they were well organized, no traces of scam for once while I was active and the faucet rewards were very ok to an extent.

I also missed the faucets because they were well organized, no traces of scam for once while I was active and the faucet rewards were very ok to an extent.
One thing that I have come to discover is that one of these folks that are closing down because they have come to discover that they are not worthwhile for people and so people are no longer freaking themselves for cryptocurrency faucets.

What is their reason for closing down tho, was a statement given? Tho i dont own an account with the site nor have i heard of it before

The most important thing for me is the profitability and how much we can earn with this . Because I have come to understand that so many of them is not always profitable.

I have been away for so long and only updated now. Coinpot is already gone. It has been a great earning platform before as you can mine cryptocurrencies. As of now, March 2023, the one surviving website from before I knew is the freebitcoin. I tried to come back to my account as I want more earning sites in spare time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back